OpauthConnect

1. ‹ Older
  2. 2 years ago

Alright so I've now gotten this to work!
    After uploading the new version unzipping and activing the plugin.
    Add <ul class="form"> <li><?php $this->trigger("RenderOpauth"); ?></li> </ul> to both /core/views/user/login.php and /core/views/user/join.php
    After edit ETSettingsController.class.php line 65 making it public function profile($pane = "") then in OpauthConnect on line162 change it to $sender->profile("settings/social/accounts"); it'll work just fine till the next update or so on. lol
    -image-

3. @geoff.maddock Google throws a different error:

401. That’s an error.

Error: invalid_client

The OAuth client was not found.
    Request Details

That’s all we know.

Any suggestions?

You've got to string your url through Google Plus now so doing it through Google normally won't work.

4. updates?

5. @Tech updates?

You'd have to ask the person who developed the plugin. Other than that the plugin is working fine.

6. last year
    Edited last year by ghanajana

@Felli Alright so I've now gotten this to work!
    After uploading the new version unzipping and activing the plugin.
    Add <ul class="form"> <li><?php $this->trigger("RenderOpauth"); ?></li> </ul> to both /core/views/user/login.php and /core/views/user/join.php
    After edit ETSettingsController.class.php line 65 making it public function profile($pane = "") then in OpauthConnect on line162 change it to $sender->profile("settings/social/accounts"); it'll work just fine till the next update or so on. lol
    -image-

Images not showing..... Please tell me how to solve it....????? Please
    -image-

7. @ghanajana Images not showing..... Please tell me how to solve it....????? Please
    -image-

Try re-uploading the image files. Another thing that I did was just replace them with new ones.

8. @Felli Felli

Their already added image files.

9. Edited last year by Niuwang

just replace them with new ones

10. @ghanajana Images not showing..... Please tell me how to solve it....????? Please
    -image-

line 81, replace with this one

'icon' => PATH_PLUGINS."/OpauthConnect/resources/".$service->icon

11. error in setting social accounts

Fatal error: Call to protected method ETSettingsController::profile() from context 'ETPlugin_OpauthConnect' in /home/forum/public_html/myforum.com/addons/plugins/OpauthConnect/plugin.php on line 162

12. @madrid error in setting social accounts

Fatal error: Call to protected method ETSettingsController::profile() from context 'ETPlugin_OpauthConnect' in /home/forum/public_html/myforum.com/addons/plugins/OpauthConnect/plugin.php on line 162

You have to make sure that >core>controllers>ETSettingsController.class.php line 37 isn't protected but public then there shouldn't be any error. On line 162 I changed it to $sender->profile("settings/social/accounts"); because that was the only way it'd work for me.

13. Edited last year by ghanajana

@urgido line 81, replace with this one

'icon' => PATH_PLUGINS."/OpauthConnect/resources/".$service->icon

dude.... same problem

14. Is it possiable if someone here be so kind to fix this great plugin and reupload it below with all the new edits mentioned above. thanx

15. @Tech Is it possiable if someone here be so kind to fix this great plugin and reupload it below with all the new edits mentioned above. thanx

You should be able to get it working with ease by using the latest version from the developer as well as adding the code mentioned numerous times before. lol

16. This version should be working just fine, just add <ul class="form"> <li><?php $this->trigger("RenderOpauth"); ?></li> to your join.php or login.php file the everything should work on g5 (On g4 you have to edit the ETSettingsController.class.php on line 65 making it public not protected.)

17. 3 weeks ago

@Felli This version should be working just fine, just add <ul class="form"> <li><?php $this->trigger("RenderOpauth"); ?></li> to your join.php or login.php file the everything should work on g5 (On g4 you have to edit the ETSettingsController.class.php on line 65 making it public not protected.)

There is a bug, when i tried to delete account member that registration from this plugin, there is error
    Can u fix it?
    error1.png
    error2.png

18. Hmm... I've not really been messing around with esoTalk in awhile... But I can see what I can do, I'm a little rusty when dealing with the code, I've been working on other projects which are done in Yii1/Yii2 of late. :)

19. @Felli Hmm... I've not really been messing around with esoTalk in awhile... But I can see what I can do, I'm a little rusty when dealing with the code, I've been working on other projects which are done in Yii1/Yii2 of late. :)

Okay, but i need a help for AutoLink Plugin, this plugin so important for me.

20. 2 weeks ago

I can take a look on this, it appears to just be a simple SQL issue since it's deleting a row that has a foreign key constraint and therefore won't delete unless you delete both the key and also the row.

Can you PM me or paste the full message it gives you including the backtrace @pxnji since you posted only photos and I need the full message if at all possible.

21. last week

@KnownSyntax I can take a look on this, it appears to just be a simple SQL issue since it's deleting a row that has a foreign key constraint and therefore won't delete unless you delete both the key and also the row.

Can you PM me or paste the full message it gives you including the backtrace @pxnji since you posted only photos and I need the full message if at all possible.

Okay thanks. But i dont need it again. i just had one problem with reputation plugin.

or Sign Up to reply!