Despite announcing that I am putting development of esoTalk on hold, I decided to put out a release fixing many of the bugs with 1.0.0g1.
esoTalk 1.0.0g2 is beta software. It is unfinished, unstable, and buggy. Do NOT use it in a production environment.
So, what's fixed?
A full list of issues closed can be viewed on GitHub. Notable fixes include:
- Reworked notifications, fixing various bugs and annoyances. #9 #18
- Ability to edit channel slugs. #55
- Option to hide member list from guests. #41
- Various fixes to the conversation timeline. #16 #25 #26
- Added a "Report a bug" plugin which adds a link to the footer.
Where can I download it?
Download esoTalk 1.0.0g2: http://get.esotalk.org
How do I upgrade?
- Download above file and extract.
- Upload and overwrite all esoTalk files on your server.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/forum/index.php/upgrade in your web browser.
palenie likes this.