1. 5 years ago

Toby

21 May 2014 Administrator
    Edited 5 years ago by Toby

Allows members to like posts.

Download

https://github.com/esotalk/Likes

Future Plans

- Notify a user when their post is liked (esotalk/Likes#1)

2. 4 years ago

@Toby It seems right now that people can like their own posts? Can this be prevented. Also, when is the future plans coming into effect?

3. Why would someone not be allowed to like their own post? @Martin ?

4. Edited 4 years ago by Tech

is it possible to add an extra part to this wonderful plugin, it would be even nicer to have it like a cloud box underneath separated from the actual post where the like button is?

5. @Tech is it possible to add an extra part to this wonderful plugin, it would be even nicer to have it like a cloud box underneath separated from the actual post where the like button is?

I'm sure that someone could do this but I don't see why you'd want to separated from the post.

6. I'm having some problems with this...first of all, it's not working aha. Second, when I go to disable the plugin I get this error:

"Fatal error: Call to a member function disable() on a non-object in ETPluginsAdminController.class.php on line 190"

Any ideas?

7. @hawky I'm having some problems with this...first of all, it's not working aha. Second, when I go to disable the plugin I get this error:

"Fatal error: Call to a member function disable() on a non-object in ETPluginsAdminController.class.php on line 190"

Any ideas?

Upload a updated version of the plugin.

8. Not understanding what you mean. I've tried deleting the plugin and re-uploading it. It shows up already installed when I re-upload it and I get the same error.

9. Use this version of the plugin, if it still happens then you've messed with something to have the error popup.

10. @Felli Could you please submit pull requests for all the changes you are doing to the original plugins instead of distribution the changes through selfmade zip files? That way everybody can benefit from your changes. Thanks!

11. @Tristan @Felli Could you please submit pull requests for all the changes you are doing to the original plugins instead of distribution the changes through selfmade zip files? That way everybody can benefit from your changes. Thanks!

This is the one from Github, nothing really was changed. But I'll make sure that I do make more pull requests in the future.

12. hey, thanks, that worked

13. I'll make sure that I do make more pull requests in the future.

14. Edited 4 years ago by morphcore

both versions of the plugin posted above don't work in my install.
    i have the latest version of esotalk installed. the plugin destroys the "option" box in a thread and responds to a click on "like" with a "to top" behaviour. can anybody help?

15. @morphcore both versions of the plugin posted above doesn't work in my install.
    i have the latest version of esotalk installed. the plugin destroys the "option" box in a thread and responds to a click on "like" with a "to top" behaviour. can anybody help?

latest being the development version or g4?

16. @Niuwang That'll be the g4 version.

17. @morphcore @Niuwang That'll be the g4 version.

Could you provide screenshots of the problem?

18. @Felli of course.

19. Edited 4 years ago by morphcore

@Felli @Niuwang
    BTW i have the same problem with the "Attachments" plugin.

20. @morphcore @Felli @Niuwang
    BTW i have the same problem with the "Attachments" plugin.

//
    i've created a test account in my forum for you to test the missbehaviour of "Likes" and "Attachments" plugin in a live environment. This will be deleted in 24h. I deactivated the plugins for now as they mess up the editing function and other js functions too. if you want to test it, give me a mention and i'll activate them.

http://damnyeah.de
    user: test
    pwd: testtest

Download a the plugin and replace the old one, then clear your browser then close and reopen it.

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!