Answers

1. 5 years ago

Toby

21 May 2014 Administrator
    Edited 5 years ago by Toby

Allow posters to mark a reply as having answered their question.

Download

https://github.com/esotalk/Answers

Future Plans

- Send a notification to a post author when their post is marked as an answer

2. please add a feature to turn off this plugin in specific channels

3. 4 years ago
    Edited 4 years ago by snoopidz

work withe me 100% 1.0.0g4

4. [deleted]

2 Jun 2015

Hi guys, i take this error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function disable() on a non-object in /home/kamehous/public_html/core/controllers/admin/ETPluginsAdminController.class.php on line 88
  5. @DehBuff Hi guys, i take this error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function disable() on a non-object in /home/kamehous/public_html/core/controllers/admin/ETPluginsAdminController.class.php on line 88

Screenshot or debug?

6. [deleted]

2 Jun 2015

the addon does not work, the description is empty:

-image-

and i take these errors, when I try to turn off:

when i try unistall:

Fatal error: Call to a member function disable() on a non-object in /home/kamehous/public_html/core/controllers/admin/ETPluginsAdminController.class.php on line 190
  7. @DehBuff the addon does not work, the description is empty:

-image-

and i take these errors, when I try to turn off:

when i try unistall:

Fatal error: Call to a member function disable() on a non-object in /home/kamehous/public_html/core/controllers/admin/ETPluginsAdminController.class.php on line 190

Go into your sever and change the folder name (Remove -Master) then it should work.

8. [deleted]

3 Jun 2015

thx

solved!

9. @DehBuff thx

solved!

You do that for any plugin that's downloaded from GitHub (For the StopForumSpam plugin you have to rename it completely.)

10. [deleted]

11 Jun 2015

How can i translate this: -image-

line 55 on plugin.php
    $label = $conversation["startMemberId"] == ET::$session->userId ? "This answers my question" : "This answers the question";

11. @DehBuff How can i translate this: -image-

line 55 on plugin.php
    $label = $conversation["startMemberId"] == ET::$session->userId ? "This answers my question" : "This answers the question";

Try replacing the text with the language you're wanting to use.

12. [deleted]

12 Jun 2015

the plugin use a translate file "definitions.Answers.php", but this sentence don't call a $definitions, so how can i replace line 55 (the sentence "This answers my question") to $definitions["This answers my question"] = my translated sentence?

really i don't know php to change that :(

i think that is like "T("This answers my question")" but i take a syntaxis error when replace this.

13. @DehBuff the plugin use a translate file "definitions.Answers.php", but this sentence don't call a $definitions, so how can i replace line 55 (the sentence "This answers my question") to $definitions["This answers my question"] = my translated sentence?

really i don't know php to change that :(

i think that is like "T("This answers my question")" but i take a syntaxis error when replace this.

Worked fine for me. I just changed the text in this and it worked fine.

-image-

14. [deleted]

12 Jun 2015

but i have 2 languages on my forum, really this isn't a solutions for me

anyway, thanks u :)

edited.

solution: add $definitions["This answers the question"] ="This answers the question" on definitions.Answers.php (/addons/languages/your language) .

15. 3 years ago

I noticed that if someone marks a post an answer that had a image attached, the post will state the BBcode for the attachment but will not convert it on the answered section of the original post. Does anyone know how to fix this, since it seems like it's just an issue with the post not rendering fully with attachments?

16. [deleted]

8 Apr 2016

How to use it only for spesific chanel?

or Sign Up to reply!