FLARUM OUT IN 7 DAYS

1. 5 years ago
    Edited 5 years ago by deathfortress

Toby just gave me exclusive information that Flarum will be released in as little as 7 days!!

2. Toby

8 Jun 2014 Administrator
    Edited 5 years ago by Toby

Also, within 7 days, world peace will be achieved, politicians will tell the truth, pigs will fly, etc.

(Not sure what this is trying to achieve)

3. @Toby Also, within 7 days, world peace will be achieved, politicians will tell the truth, pigs will fly, etc.

(Not sure what this is trying to achieve)

-image- You can't let us down you have to release it within 7 days

4. Edited 5 years ago by deathfortress

@Toby
    if($flarum == 'released'){
    echo ':D:D:D::D:D';
    }
    else{
    echo ':(:(:(:(';
    }

5. Deleted 5 years ago by Randal
  6. How to download Flarum:

1. Visit http://flarum.com
    2. Type "1000" (the more 0's the better)
    3. Fill in the rest.
    4. Wait.
    5. Wait a bit longer.
    6. Keep waiting.
    7. Nearly there.
    8. Almost.
    9. Not quite.
    10. Still going.

[... yadda yadda yadda ...]
    ∞. Download!

7. Show us some screenshots, you know.. for hype.

8. Guys, be serious. esoTalk is good enough to watch. Flarum do not need reinvent great and precise esoTalk frontend so much, because it's already here. Flarum as Toby says, is more about technology. Especially on current state. You're acting like One direction fans (girls).

9. @Randal Guys, be serious. esoTalk is good enough to watch. Flarum do not need reinvent great and precise esoTalk frontend so much, because it's already here. Flarum as Toby says, is more about technology. Especially on current state. You're acting like One direction fans (girls).

Are you trying to be a guru or something?

10. Is the infomation right ? will flarum released in 7 days

11. @Rgre1 Show us some screenshots, you know.. for hype.

Unless you want a paintbrush to be surgically removed from your eye socket, you never ask an artist to see their painting before it's finished. Software development is an art.

While (Shaun->hasMetaphors())
    {
    Shaun->AddSwags();
    }

12. Toby

9 Jun 2014 Administrator

Ah, a little bit of a screenshot can't hurt, right?

flarum.png

That's a small portion of the page background. Don't act like you're not impressed.

13. Strangely. I understand that on this engine, you worked in the memory of the brother. Why create a new one that will not be associated with him not only the code, but also the idea? Why multiply entities?

14. Toby

9 Jun 2014 Administrator

The legacy of Simon lives on through the concept of building innovative, beautiful forum software — not just the esoTalk code/brand.

15. I can be wrong, but my feeling is that esoTalk is so cool BECAUSE you had to reinvent the wheel. Sorry, but as a user I can't understand why you decide to make a brand new thing while it's already invented... If you develop more plugins, close bugs, show roadmap, much more people will start loving it... and maybe esoTalk will become such a Framework for others...

16. Edited 5 years ago by Randal

@deathfortress guru or something?

Jf you give me Rolls-Royce I can explain you all levels of deep from

@Toby -image- master.PIECE.

Or other way, to tell you, your response was not nice, man.

17. Deleted 5 years ago by Randal
  18. @Randal Or other way, to tell you, your response was not nice, man.

The OP deserves it, no questions asked.

19. Toby

9 Jun 2014 Administrator

@inliquid Sorry, but as a user I can't understand why you decide to make a brand new thing while it's already invented... If you develop more plugins, close bugs, show roadmap, much more people will start loving it... and maybe esoTalk will become such a Framework for others...

http://esotalk.org/blog/faq.html

20. @Garfield The OP deserves it, no questions asked.

Nice name BTW, did you just watch the movie with your mum and think it was a good idea?

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!