Onigiri Fansite Skin

1. 5 years ago
    Edited 5 years ago by Niuwang

Here's a few screenshots of my skin the I'm working on. It's not done but I'll update this post as I progress further on. Google Dev Tools is so handy.

Channels List:
    -image-

All Channels:
    -image-

Post w/ Box shadow:
    -image-

If you guys have any ideas of what more I could do feel free to let me know.
    There are a few issues that I'm having such as the "start conversation" button or the button on the right in general when posting editing and so one being white. I don't remember where the code for it is, but I need to change back the color, haha. If you can help me find it I'd greatly appreciate it.
    Fixed it.

I'm really not satisfied with this and I might be changing it a lot more.

As far as what I wanna do with this more:

Login-Modal instead of a login screen.
    More BB Codes...we need more in my opinion.

that's all I can think of at the moment aside from adding Header Menu Items without messing up the header.

2. It looks good, but the skin makes me feel like the gray background does not suit it.

3. Edited 5 years ago by Niuwang

@shadowdragon It looks good, but the skin makes me feel like the gray background does not suit it.

I'm actually trying to find a medium I can work with for the background.
    edit: Just looked at the mobile site. Everything looks good except the h1#forumTitle. Gotta fix that..

4. I would use this, but only if it were wide format and the forum boards didn't have images other than that not bad.

5. Edited 5 years ago by anwow

It's my forum, what do u think...

Screenshot-1.png

6. @anwow It's my forum, what do u think...

[attachment:54002833aa505]

Looks good, kinda plain but a lot more different than all the others. It looks like you've done a lot. I'd actually want to play with your sites functionality through a visit mind linking me?

7. Very.. Nice

or Sign Up to reply!