MySwitch Skin For esoTalk g4

1. 5 years ago
    Edited 5 years ago by vchezt

my esoTalk g4 Skin :D
    https://github.com/davchezt/MySwitch

Update: this skin is updated today (5/9/2014)

2. Nice

3. thank...

4. how do you install this properly?

5. So modern, I love it.

6. This style is not working for me, everything is white after I made it the main style. Any suggestions?

7. @Yggdrasil This style is not working for me, everything is white after I made it the main style. Any suggestions?

Are you using the latest version of esoTalk?

8. Yes, I am indeed. But I try to do what you said in the other thread, and see if that works.

9. This theme is simply not working ... any ideas or solutions and yes I am using the latest's Eso software?

10. @Tech This theme is simply not working ... any ideas or solutions and yes I am using the latest's Eso software?

Did you install using FTP or manually uploaded it to your server?

11. im using a windows vps server and I downloaded it directly on to the desktop unzipped it and put into skins.

12. Maybe cause when downloading from the github it comes in a folder extension called
    plugin.name-master (by deleting "-master" as the extension on the name of the folder) maybe that's what's causing this and what is needed after all to work?

13. @Tech im using a windows vps server and I downloaded it directly on to the desktop unzipped it and put into skins.

Edit the name of said file (Remove "Master" or whatever comes after the name of the plugin.)

14. 4 years ago

anyone can guide me to install eso okay? when i install on hosting are not connected error database? although I filled right information data

15. @thangbx
    There are several threads which cover this issue. Go dig and find before asking for help.

or Sign Up to reply!