White pages

1. ‹ Older
  2. 5 years ago

@Yggdrasil Actually no, I am not using that kind of plugin :/ .

So me a screenshot of what plugins in your file manager you're using. I think I've already figured it out but to make sure of this a screenshot of the plugins in your file manager is needed.

3. Cannot do that, since as I said before, there is no way to log in. Here is a list from the FTP folder:

• Answers
    • Attachments
    • BB Code
    • Debug
    • Emotions
    • Profiles
    • SMTP
  4. @Yggdrasil Cannot do that, since as I said before, there is no way to log in. Here is a list from the FTP folder:

• Answers
    • Attachments
    • BB Code
    • Debug
    • Emotions
    • Profiles
    • SMTP

I can seen what I can do about these but no promises.

5. Try these ones I've tested and they all are in working condition. (FTP is not recommended for updating/installing esoTalk just saying...)

6. those of you who do not log in to the site ? @Yggdrasil

7. @dagasan those of you who do not log in to the site ? @Yggdrasil

I do not understand what you are trying to say.

@Felli:
    Thanks, but that did not change much. I installed the forum again on my webspace, and everything seemed fine. But after a certain anmout of time those white pages began to show up again. I just have no idea what is causing this, since the forum works fine on another webspace I tried...

8. php and mysql versions may be problems arising from. must be at least 5.4 and above. In this way, the problem will be solved. @Yggdrasil

9. Well, here is the link for the phpinfo. Is there something wrong with it?

10. @Yggdrasil Well, here is the link for the phpinfo. Is there something wrong with it?

Try updating to 5.6.0 as this is the latest version of php

11. Deleted 5 years ago by dagasan
  12. Edited 5 years ago by dagasan

Do you currently can not log in to the site? Is that the problem ?
    Did you try to reinstall the files?

@Yggdrasil

13. Yes, I did. Think it has something to do with the php version, but no idea how to upgrade that. My other webhost also uses 5.4, and it works fine there...

Current problems:

• Cannot login after some time
    • White pages show up after some time.
  14. Edited 5 years ago by dagasan

What version of php hosting you have problems? @Yggdrasil

15. Has been posted before...

16. Edited 5 years ago by dagasan

PHP version 5.4 with both. Why did you think that the problem associated with the version of PHP that? @Yggdrasil

17. @Yggdrasil Has been posted before...

Get in contact with your service provider and ask them if they'd help you update your PHP because 5.4 is kind of out of date, but then there could be a problem server side as well, that is why you should contact them and ask for more information. If you can't fix the problem getting a new service provider might be something to think about.

18. Apache version should be 2.2. and php in modules that are installed it is important to work esotalk healthy. I can recommend the most stable version of PHP running version 5.5 version.

Pay attention to the module selected in the PHP installation. If the version 5.5 release of MySQL version is ideal. DEFINITIONS is important in perl and mime types. mime types standard in much more detail with an embodiment of required.You mime types are defined site, the more positive effect.

I would be glad if you return them to evaluate.

@Yggdrasil

19. Does the problem was solved ? @Yggdrasil ?

20. We're trying to help you, but you do not answer ? @Yggdrasil

21. 4 years ago
    Edited 4 years ago by Yggdrasil

It has been a long time, but I actually still have this problem. All-Inkl uses PHP Version 5.5.24 now. However, the problem is still there. Is there something missing in this php version? Should I maybe try to ask Toby about this? (PHP Info)

I have also set the debug mode to on, and it gives me a lot of error messages.

or Sign Up to reply!