Review my community, not like other esotalk forum

1. 5 years ago
    Edited 5 years ago by anwow

Hi guys, let's review my community http://berkolaborasi.com and give some feedbacks

Screenshot-1.png

We are building a community. Not like Behance. Nor Github. Something simpler, but useful. Somewhere for designers/developers to discover each other by sharing what they are working on.

if you are interested to join us sharing projects you are working on, you can contact me via chatcenter.me/aan

Cheers...

2. Building a community that's not like Behance nor Github, but simpler doesn't really sound like something worth wild as there are other companies that are like but not like either Behance & Github, like SourceTree for example. Saying you want a community that's not like any of these then saying something simpler than any of these would be a double negative in my eyes... On paper sure it sounds like a alright idea but I don't thing that you'll find many people let alone developers or designers that would join in when they could just use Github, Behance, and SourceTree. Out of the three SourceTree is most likely the most simple even though Github and Behance are much more popular with developers & designers, I'm not trying to put you down but you should think about it a little more before starting this.
    Good luck with your project!
    -image-

3. Thanks @Felli for the feedback. Our purpose is collecting projects from developer or designers, we are not providing them a space to collaborate their projects like on github. Projects on Github or behance become input to our community, so it'll be easy to discover projects from other developers or designers. That's why we say, "Something simpler, but useful. Somewhere for designers/developers to discover each other by sharing what they are working on."

Cheers...

or Sign Up to reply!