SpoilerTag V.1.0.3

1. 5 years ago
    Edited 5 years ago by Yoshhh

Hi,

All credits goes to the original author, i have just added a shortcut in BBcode bar and stylize a bit...

What it looks :

-image-

-image-

Feel free to modify it like you want...

2. Don't know if it's just me but no matter what button I click NSFW is displayed and I end up having to change it to [spoiler] manually. Can't find where to fix this either cause in all honesty the code seems fine after taking a look at it.

Could there be some plugins effecting it?

3. @Niuwang Don't know if it's just me but no matter what button I click NSFW is displayed and I end up having to change it to [spoiler] manually. Can't find where to fix this either cause in all honesty the code seems fine after taking a look at it.

Could there be some plugins effecting it?

You're right my fault...
    Just fixed it. You can download again & replace the old files.

4. @Yoshhh thanks, however: http://esotalk.org/forum/929-spoiler-plugin

5. @inliquid @Yoshhh thanks, however: http://esotalk.org/forum/929-spoiler-plugin

The other ones ugly..imo.

6. 4 years ago

this works or should we wait on updates?

7. @Tech this works or should we wait on updates?

It works just fine and there won't be any updates unless you make those changes yourself. It's been removed from github so the only place to get the files are here.

8. @Niuwang It works just fine and there won't be any updates unless you make those changes yourself. It's been removed from github so the only place to get the files are here.

Can we change the names like (Alert) (Reminder) etc...

9. Yes just look through the code.

10. @Tech Can we change the names like (Alert) (Reminder) etc...

Lines 42 & 49 in the plugin.php

11. Deleted 4 years ago by Tech
  12. i love it simpel modif =
    -image-
    -image-

13. looks awesome!

14. Edited 4 years ago by Tech

// NSFW - [nsfw:title]text[/nsfw]
    $regexp = "/(.*?)\n?\[nsfw(?:(?::|=)(.*?)(]?))?\]\n?(.*?)\n?\[\/nsfw\]\n{0,2}/is";
    while (preg_match($regexp, $sender->content)) {
    $sender->content = preg_replace($regexp,
    "$1</p><div class=\"nsfw\"><span>".T("NSFW")."</span> <div class=\"content\">$4</div></div><p>", $sender->content);

@Felli @snoopidz 2 questions for whom ever can answer:

a. how would i change the small picture to show in postbit?
    b. changing the name to Warning instead of nsfw is only between lines 42 & 49 or others also?

15. Probally i would have to edit more then just plugin.php

16. Deleted 4 years ago by Hand
  17. @Tech // NSFW - [nsfw:title]text[/nsfw] $regexp = "/(.*?)\n?\[nsfw(?:(?::|=)(.*?)(]?))?\]\n?(.*?)\n?\[\/nsfw\]\n{0,2}/is"; while (preg_match($regexp, $sender->content)) { $sender->content = preg_replace($regexp, "$1</p><div class=\"nsfw\"><span>".T("NSFW")."</span> <div class=\"content\">$4</div></div><p>", $sender->content);

@Felli @snoopidz 2 questions for whom ever can answer:

a. how would i change the small picture to show in postbit?
    b. changing the name to Warning instead of nsfw is only between lines 42 & 49 or others also?

To change the nsfw you can either change the text on line 42 or on line 49, doesn't really matter which one. For the pic you either change the upload a pic with the same name as the ones in >SpoilerTag>resources or edit the css and name the pic that you uploaded anything you want.

18. [deleted]

25 Feb 2015
    Deleted 4 years ago by Thirtysixway
  19. @Felli To change the nsfw you can either change the text on line 42 or on line 49, doesn't really matter which one. For the pic you either change the upload a pic with the same name as the ones in >SpoilerTag>resources or edit the css and name the pic that you uploaded anything you want.

@Felli I will give it a try later today, again like always thank you ;)

or Sign Up to reply!