Timeline

1. 5 years ago
    Deleted 4 years ago by 4lan4raujo
  2. I like the idea, but the problem is that it's kind of blank. I wouldn't mind replacing my theme with this, as long as I was able to customize it myself other than that looks good.

3. Edited 5 years ago by Niuwang

I could easily customize this to fit my tastes, fantastic job.

@Felli then add some color and theme it up. play with it using dev tools in your browser.

4. @Niuwang I could easily customize this to fit my tastes, fantastic job.

@Felli then add some color and theme it up. play with it using dev tools in your browser.

I've already been playing around with the default theme as you'll see here , but I'll admit I wouldn't mind having this theme to play around with either.

5. @Felli I've already been playing around with the default theme as you'll see here , but I'll admit I wouldn't mind having this theme to play around with either.

Wut you play Elsword!? Ermagherd. #Friendship

6. Deleted 5 years ago by 4lan4raujo
  7. @Niuwang Wut you play Elsword!? Ermagherd. #Friendship

I play a little bit. LOL

@4lan4raujo

When it's ready tag me because I'd really like to get my hands on this to mess around with it a little. xD

8. Deleted 5 years ago by 4lan4raujo
  9. 4 years ago

demo or screenshot?

10. Deleted 4 years ago by 4lan4raujo
  11. Edited 4 years ago by Tech

@4lan4raujo Unfortunately now I disabled the demo, download the file and follow the instructions of instalaçcao on your local server

Good going in making this skin, but I think most people including myself would like to see an actual demo before downloading?

12. We've already seen the demo. Download it and demo it yourself. It's not like it'll take up a lot of space and it's not like you can't delete it later.

13. @Tech Good going in making this skin, but I think most people including myself would like to see an actual demo before downloading?

Already been demoed it works fine, tho the color scheme kinda sucks, but that's what css if for.

14. @Felli Already been demoed it works fine, tho the color scheme kinda sucks, but that's what css if for.

Not just the color scheme the font was pretty bad too as well as a few design things such as the channel lists. I've changed it out so much I don't even know where to begin.

15. [deleted]

6 Apr 2015

Please give me screenshot...

16. @Felli Already been demoed it works fine, tho the color scheme kinda sucks, but that's what css if for.

Please give me a link ;)

17. @SiXwishlist Please give me a link ;)

Or install it yourself. demo it...if you don't like it fix it to your liking or uninstall it...stop being lazy guys seriously.

18. Really? What's the big deal? Posting a screenshot would help save time.

19. If you want to talk about saving time, taking screenshots of a template and posting would consume more time than downloading a small file and dropping it in an existing library then switching the theme. Unless your site is slow as hell and your internet speeds equal to that of a third world countries.

20. [deleted]

3 May 2015

Demo?

or Sign Up to reply!