Just a quick request to anyone creating new support requests. We need you to post all relevant information in your request so that we can actually diagnose the problem. This would include (but is not limited to):
- Server OS & version
- Shared/dedicated hosting?
- PHP version, MySQL version
- Web server & version
- Server/php error logs (typically something like /var/log/apache2/error_log)
- Any debug plugin output
- Enabled plugins, skins, any customizations or unique setups
- Any troubleshooting steps you've already taken
Logs are probably the most useful as this will usually point directly to the line of code that is failing to run correctly. Please see this page on increasing PHP error logging .
With all of this information above, it gives us a MUCH better picture of what we're working with. Just a "Fatal error has occurred" or "connection timed out" message is too vague :) Thanks