Easiest way to install plugins

1. 4 years ago
    Edited 4 years ago by oliversb

I have a website. How do I install plugins on to it? Can I use some kind of GUI? I am trying to install Gavatar.

Thanks

@oliversb I have a website. How do I install plugins on to it? Can I use some kind of GUI? I am trying to install Gavatar.

Thanks

Best way to actually install a plugin is to upload it to the plugin directory of your server.
    >addons>plugins. Some of the plugins you'll have to edit some of the files themselves, cause they'll have "-master" at the end, just remove that then you're done. (Note: Some plugins you'll have to edit the plugin.php file as some have getResource & getView just remove the get from the line then save.

2. @oliversb I have a website. How do I install plugins on to it? Can I use some kind of GUI? I am trying to install Gavatar.

Thanks

Best way to actually install a plugin is to upload it to the plugin directory of your server.
    >addons>plugins. Some of the plugins you'll have to edit some of the files themselves, cause they'll have "-master" at the end, just remove that then you're done. (Note: Some plugins you'll have to edit the plugin.php file as some have getResource & getView just remove the get from the line then save.

3. @Felli Best way to actually install a plugin is to upload it to the plugin directory of your server.

Thanks.

4. Edited 4 years ago by oliversb

@Felli Best way to actually install a plugin is to upload it to the plugin directory of your server.

Got it to work. Thankyou very much.

or Sign Up to reply!