Esotalk in action!

1. 4 years ago

[deleted]

2 Feb 2015

Hi friends,
    i've been developed my forum by esotalk in persian language.
    i add a photo scroll in front conversation page also.

have a look: fan.corpi.ir

tell me how is my custom template..

2. @behnoodhr Hi friends,
    i've been developed my forum by esotalk in persian language.
    i add a photo scroll in front conversation page also.

have a look: fan.corpi.ir

tell me how is my custom template..

It's nice, but basically taking full credit for the forum software, as the skin says at the footer bar... You should include "development based on esoTalk" or something out of respect for the software creator... Not only that but the skin is also based on MySwitch just edited to your liking. I'm all for editing the core to your likings, but there's so many things that are wrong here... Anyways looks alright, but there's some questionable things that I'd change in respect to the creators of both esoTalk & MySwitch skin.

3. [deleted]

3 Feb 2015

Hi,
    I think "open source" software can be edited by users and can make some changes to it.
    I believe there is no law to force developers to use the name of the script in pages.
    But, if some one ask for the script i used i'll tell him.

4. @behnoodhr Hi,
    I think "open source" software can be edited by users and can make some changes to it.
    I believe there is no law to force developers to use the name of the script in pages.
    But, if some one ask for the script i used i'll tell him.

That's not the point I was making, open source or not, removing "powered by esoTalk" and replacing it with "کلیه حقوق متعلق به کرپی میباشد." which is saying that are rights are reserved to the person that owns that site... You wouldn't do that to phpbb or vanilla forums out of respect to the development process of the software. I know, Toby doesn't care about it, but it really isn't cool to just slap a "All rights reserved" it's kind of wrong unless it's towards esoTalk or the skin developer, especially in this case, because all you really did was take the MySwitch skin then edit it a little, at least give credit where credit is do.

5. [deleted]

14 Feb 2015
    Deleted 4 years ago by Thirtysixway
  6. @Teensh SPAMMER

7. [deleted]

24 Feb 2015

@Tech @Teensh SPAMMER

What do you mean by spammer???

or Sign Up to reply!