Doragon Skin

1. ‹ Older
  2. 4 years ago

[deleted]

15 Feb 2015

Okay :)

3. I had a similar idea for a layout but my only issue was not being lazy. Have you attempted on it yet?

4. @Niuwang I had a similar idea for a layout but my only issue was not being lazy. Have you attempted on it yet?

It's still under development, but at a slow rate sadly.

5. I'm willing to help just need to see where you're at.

6. @Niuwang I'm willing to help just need to see where you're at.

At the moment all that is up is on Github, the only thing that is really needed is CSS and JavaScript coding, which personally I'm actually really bad at... xD

7. Edited 4 years ago by Niuwang

@Felli At the moment all that is up is on Github, the only thing that is really needed is CSS and JavaScript coding, which personally I'm actually really bad at... xD

Ah alright found your github I'll take a look.

8. @Niuwang Ah alright found your github I'll take a look.

Nothing much to look at, at the moment that is.

9. Edited 4 years ago by Tech

So are you guys leaving the default color (cause i cant tell with the pictures posted) ?
    Also are you guys going to slip into the "Latest conversations" last posters avature leftside before the conversation same line sentence?

10. @Tech So are you guys leaving the default color (cause i cant tell with the pictures posted) ?
    Also are you guys going to slip into the "Latest conversations" last posters avature leftside before the conversation same line sentence?

Pretty much this is just what we're wanting it to look like (But of course it'll look a lot better when it is completed.) For the other question "Latest Conversations" would be displaced newly created posts so in turn it'll have the conversation name and avatar displaced in the Latest Conversations menu. But I doubt that this skin will be around any time soon, as the other person helping me with it has exams coming up and won't be around much to help. So everyone will most likely have to wait awhile.

11. @Felli Pretty much this is just what we're wanting it to look like (But of course it'll look a lot better when it is completed.) For the other question "Latest Conversations" would be displaced newly created posts so in turn it'll have the conversation name and avatar displaced in the Latest Conversations menu. But I doubt that this skin will be around any time soon, as the other person helping me with it has exams coming up and won't be around much to help. So everyone will most likely have to wait awhile.

I am happy to hear and read your reply, im in no hurry so please take your time and for sure I will be waiting to try it out once there's announcement on any updates with it. Thanks!

12. Any updates?

13. @Tech Any updates?

Development is on hold as of right now, till I can get a new laptop.

14. @Felli Development is on hold as of right now, till I can get a new laptop.

Thanks for the response, just wanted to know.

15. [deleted]

8 Jun 2015

@Felli Is this what you are hoping to achieve?

The only thing that I changed was CSS to the main theme.

Channel List

.channelList .depth0 {
      padding: 25px 25px 25px 10px;
      display: inline-block;
      width: 33%;
    }

Then added a new div block before it

<div class="side-menu4" style="
        width: 25%;
        float: right;
        text-align: center;
        padding-top: 20px;
        text-transform: uppercase;
        font-weight: 700;
    "> Recent Posts
      <div class="recent-posts-text" style="
        font-weight: 100;
        text-transform: none;
        padding-top: 15px;
        font-size: small;
    ">Lorum Ipsum Dolorum</div>

</div>

I'm new to this software and don't know about available plugins for recent posts so I couldn't implement it.

Let me know how you get on :D

16. Edited 4 years ago by Felli

@TheDecanus @Felli Is this what you are hoping to achieve?

The only thing that I changed was CSS to the main theme.

Channel List

.channelList .depth0 {
      padding: 25px 25px 25px 10px;
      display: inline-block;
      width: 33%;
    }

Then added a new div block before it

<div class="side-menu4" style="
        width: 25%;
        float: right;
        text-align: center;
        padding-top: 20px;
        text-transform: uppercase;
        font-weight: 700;
    "> Recent Posts
      <div class="recent-posts-text" style="
        font-weight: 100;
        text-transform: none;
        padding-top: 15px;
        font-size: small;
    ">Lorum Ipsum Dolorum</div>

</div>

I'm new to this software and don't know about available plugins for recent posts so I couldn't implement it.

Let me know how you get on :D

Well I was going in a different way than this, as you'll see with what another person did >> Here << they used bootstrap to form the channel list, I was going for something more in this area, also for the recent posts you'll have to call on a specific php file.

17. 3 years ago
    Edited 3 years ago by Tech

@Felli any updates?

18. @Tech @Felli any updates?

Nope, the project is still on hold, I haven't really been updating the GitHub, but the private demo still has away too much bugs (Not to mention having to find a way to merge both JavaScript & the CSS into esoTalk's coding and that's not working too well without rewriting esoTalk's core code.)

19. @Felli Development is on hold as of right now, till I can get a new laptop.

Did you get a new laptop yet ;)

20. @Tech Did you get a new laptop yet ;)

Just started working on fixing some of the coding the other day (Of course I haven't updated the Github with the new coding as of yet, but I am almost there, that is if it doesn't break somewhere.)

21. [deleted]

30 Oct 2015
    Deleted 3 years ago by Thirtysixway

or Sign Up to reply!