Notification & Sound

1. 4 years ago

It is me or am I highly dreaming but i noticed today when there is conversations going on, im getting notifications at the bottom of this site with a sound? Is this something new or is this apart of the Esotalk structure?

2. @Tech It is me or am I highly dreaming but i noticed today when there is conversations going on, im getting notifications at the bottom of this site with a sound? Is this something new or is this apart of the Esotalk structure?

I'm sure that you'd be able to add sound to notifications, but I don't know why anyone would want then, they're annoying if you ask me. o.o

3. I will not lie, Sound notifications do get annoying but it's helped me so much. I don't use them with esotalk although I'd like to. There's a site called Player.me which allows you to choose a sound notification and I freaking love it because for Regular notifications I get the chocobo 'Kweh' and for mail I get a 'Kupo'.

4. The notifications boxes are they only on Esotalk or they also on the default for anyone who is using the current software?

Also for the sound how would i be able to add it (detailed info would be apprectiated) thanks!

or Sign Up to reply!