OMEGA-C theme

1. 4 years ago
    Edited 4 years ago by Niuwang

Alright so I haven't officially started messing with the actual codes but I decided to try and make an exact replica (minus the forum section) of my buddy's IPB theme but on Esotalk. I mainly used dev tools to see where and how I should edit things, of course some of the things would require playing with core files and I'm not all comfortable doing that without a bit of guidance.

Here's a screenshot. I'll need help with it if we (myself and those who decide to put in the effort to help) want to make this happen.
    -image-.

I still need to align things as you can see it's practically all over the place, but you can get the idea of what I'm aiming for if you look at my friends site: OMEGA CITIZEN . Haven't planned everything out yet since I'll still need design options for the Channel List, Conversations page, Admin page, profiles, etc.etc..I'll also be leaving out a few things from his site since this is esoTalk.

I'll probably try to get this to work on flarum once it's ready for it and has documentation..
    Tell me what you guys think so far and if you're willing to help.

2. Looking forward to seeing how it works out. :o

3. Link to dwonload skin?

4. Did you even read

5. @Niuwang Did you even read

Sadly does anyone ever read what's said anymore?

6. [deleted]

27 May 2015

Wow This Great , :( My forum it's forum Blogger :D

or Sign Up to reply!