New skin - problem with channel-tabs

1. ‹ Older
  2. 4 years ago

[deleted]

1 May 2015

@Tech Ok Dakoom so now I will wait until instructed what to do next as Json is stating there is simpler or a much more stable way?

Hi Tech, all you will need to do then is change the .col-md-6 to .col-md-4 and use <div class="container"> around the columns as said by jsonnull, I mean always in the list.php file. And obviously, don't edit the Bootstrap CSS file as I wrote previously.

3. Edited 4 years ago by Tech

I really like this idea I haven't yet done anything but here is an example of what I would really love someone to do plus this is Dakoom who has inspired me in this type of skin.

box_channels.png

4. Deleted 4 years ago by Tech
  5. [deleted]

1 May 2015

@Tech why would you add the total users per channel? This make no sense for me.
    About adding the forum title where you want it: this should be easy to do. Just add something like this in default.master.php or in channels/list.php:

<div id="forum-title-centered">My Forum Title</div>

and add some CSS to the style.css file:

.forum-title-centered {margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; font-weight: bold}
  6. Here is similar to what I was saying (the users are only who are browing currently this specific forum in this channel/sub channel.

box_subchannels.png

7. Edited 4 years ago by Tech

So we can change the
    Users: 1000 to
    Views: 1000

Also inside each channel tab there are sub channels tabs and these sub channels should be boxes exactly like the channel tabs.

8. box_subchannels.png

9. Or maybe put the views on the boxes on each sub channel

10. After clicking on a channel here is what sub channels should look like for that channel
    Plus without confusing anyone we should have an exit button to go back to the main channels

subchannels.png

11. Edited 4 years ago by Tech

@Dakoom can you please perhaps make a skin as I am so inspired on this layout!
    Plus if you make it out of a skin maybe it will turn into a good thing where we can all share ideas and so forth?
    Thanks

12. [deleted]

2 May 2015

@Tech @Dakoom can you please perhaps make a skin as I am so inspired on this layout!
    Plus if you make it out of a skin maybe it will turn into a good thing where we can all share ideas and so forth?
    Thanks

I'm sorry Tech, but for now I don't have the required time to create it. Maybe someone elso can help you.

13. @Tech @Dakoom can you please perhaps make a skin as I am so inspired on this layout!
    Thanks

I was going to originally create a skin like this, but never got around to doing so.

14. @Felli I was going to originally create a skin like this, but never got around to doing so.

@Felli plz plz plz i beg you so much if you can

15. [deleted]

3 May 2015

@Felli I was going to originally create a skin like this, but never got around to doing so.

Yeah Felli, I've been inspired by your design example you posted in your thread! So I have to thank you.

16. @dakoom where is this thread that you mention?

17. @Tech @Felli plz plz plz i beg you so much if you can

It requires too much time for me to create a test skin, then release for testing, the recoding and coding would be very time consuming, so I've not gotten any closer to finishing it.

18. @Felli It requires too much time for me to create a test skin, then release for testing, the recoding and coding would be very time consuming, so I've not gotten any closer to finishing it.

alright that's understanding.

19. [deleted]

3 May 2015

@Tech @dakoom where is this thread that you mention?

This is the thread where I posted all my indications. Check the old messages in this thread.

20. 3 years ago

[deleted]

8 Aug 2015
  21. what have you done @edmonsur ?

or Sign Up to reply!