Fix for scrolling problems with the Scrubber

1. 4 years ago

[deleted]

3 May 2015

Well I think you all noticed that if you scroll the page and you have a lot of posts, the timeline is going to be not visible in the right scrubber on the pages of your forums. It also occur in the members list where you can not see all the letters. This is a simple fix for it - please be aware that doing this way it will never scroll automatically again like per default and it will be and remain a static element.

open: core/skins/base.css. Find this (about on line 408):

.scrubberContent {width:150px; position:fixed; z-index:2;}

replace it with:

.scrubberContent {width:150px; position:absolute; z-index:2;}

As you can see all you need to do is to change the position from fixed to absolute.

2. @dakoom your participation along with others in this community is fabulous!

Can I ask if you a question ...could you please display a video showing the old affect and the new affect.

Thanks.

3. [deleted]

3 May 2015

@Tech @dakoom your participation along with others in this community is fabulous!

Can I ask if you a question ...could you please display a video showing the old affect and the new affect.

Thanks.

Thank you Tech. Sure, I'll post it later!

4. [deleted]

3 May 2015

Here is the after and before this CSS edit:

(enter full screen mode to view the videos)

5. @Dakoom a video is so much better then anything - Kudos for this!

6. Edited 4 years ago by Tech

Bixo brox is going to popular on your site as he's in video 1 registering. :)

7. [deleted]

3 May 2015

@Tech Bixo brox is going to popular on your site as he's in video 1 registering. :)

hahaha I hope it, bro!

or Sign Up to reply!