Looking for home site

1. 4 years ago

[deleted]

18 Jun 2015

Hi guys, i'm looking for a home site page like esotalk.org. Responsive, clean and very simple with a few sections links as "community, blog, twitter and docs", these buttons respectively link: esotalk forum, wp or ghost blog, my twitter and my google docs account.

Really i like esotalk.org home site but I do not want to steal. So if someone can design similar home site for me would appreciate it and i can pay for it $.

Thanks!

2. [deleted]

18 Jun 2015

Yes, and I always love the disign of esotalk , simple but beautiful :D

3. @DehBuff Hi guys, i'm looking for a home site page like esotalk.org. Responsive, clean and very simple with a few sections links as "community, blog, twitter and docs", these buttons respectively link: esotalk forum, wp or ghost blog, my twitter and my google docs account.

Really i like esotalk.org home site but I do not want to steal. So if someone can design similar home site for me would appreciate it and i can pay for it $.

Thanks!

Personally I don't really like esoTalk's main site page, it's too blank & white. Not much detail went into it if you ask me. If you want to create something like esoTalk's go ahead I'm pretty sure Toby doesn't really mind.

4. [deleted]

19 Jun 2015

@DehBuff Hi guys, i'm looking for a home site page like esotalk.org. Responsive, clean and very simple with a few sections links as "community, blog, twitter and docs", these buttons respectively link: esotalk forum, wp or ghost blog, my twitter and my google docs account.

Thanks!

You might have better luck on something like Envato Studio . I've spent over $1000 on that site getting smaller jobs done for myself and some clients.

Here's a job that might work out for you .

5. Edited 4 years ago by Tech

@keegan You might have better luck on something like Envato Studio . I've spent over $1000 on that site getting smaller jobs done for myself and some clients.

Here's a job that might work out for you .

Unfortunately I don't think 1/2 of the people here that use esotalk have 250.00$. .... Maybe a few do.

6. [deleted]

26 Jun 2015

@Tech Unfortunately I don't think 1/2 of the people here that use esotalk have 250.00$. .... Maybe a few do.

I'd look around that site, but if you don't have much money to give to a developer to do work for you then you're going to have a bad time. Rarely do people do work for free unless you're close friends. Even that's pretty rare.

7. @keegan I'd look around that site, but if you don't have much money to give to a developer to do work for you then you're going to have a bad time. Rarely do people do work for free unless you're close friends. Even that's pretty rare.

I would think that Envato Market would've been a better suggestion, as it shows a vary of websites they own/partner with, like Theme Forest & Code Canyon for example, both have prices from cheap to pricey and all are pretty well made. There are other websites that give "free" website templates (HTML/CSS Templates) but some lack in design or have broken download links (Or are so out-of-date that they're useless.)

or Sign Up to reply!