Persian (Farsi) Language pack

1. 3 years ago

[deleted]

12 Jan 2016

Hi dear friends,
    Today, I decided to share my under-development EsoTalk Persian translation with you. so I do that.
    For the Persian support, First of all I made EsoTalk's default skin RTL (Right to Left) then I did some code to attach a beautiful Persian font and make it default. I coded it such that all of the Persian texts get the defined font and All of the latin-root languages use the EsoTalk's default font, And finally I started translating EsoTalk, Plug-ins translation has already done and I done about half of the core English file called definitions.php, I think youb can already use my works in your board and Enjoy it!
    Download Pack
    Decompress (Extract) the file to the main forums directory.

Share your ideas and feedback with me. If I did some works wrong, You can announce me in this topic or with my Mail address:
    [email protected].
    I will update the translation file and done it and put it here too.
    Good Luck!

2. @Mohsen_Nirouzad Hi dear friends,
    Today, I decided to share my under-development EsoTalk Persian translation with you. so I do that.
    For the Persian support, First of all I made EsoTalk's default skin RTL (Right to Left) then I did some code to attach a beautiful Persian font and make it default. I coded it such that all of the Persian texts get the defined font and All of the latin-root languages use the EsoTalk's default font, And finally I started translating EsoTalk, Plug-ins translation has already done and I done about half of the core English file called definitions.php, I think youb can already use my works in your board and Enjoy it!
    Download file ( Also I attached file into this topic )
    Decompress (Extract) the file to the main forums directory.

Share your ideas and feedback with me. If I did some works wrong, You can announce me in this topic or with my Mail address:
    [email protected].
    I will update the translation file and done it and put it here too.
    Good Luck!

It would be better for you to place the code on GitHub rather than TinyUpload, it's a lot safer for those downloading.

3. [deleted]

12 Jan 2016

@Felli It would be better for you to place the code on GitHub rather than TinyUpload, it's a lot safer for those downloading.

That's a great idea but I don't know how to use GitHub, I have a account and I try placing my project to GitHub too, And I will surely add the link to the post.
    Thank you for your suggestion :)

4. [deleted]

14 Jan 2016

Good News! ( May only for myself! )
    I can now give you the second pre-release ( under-development ) version of Persian translation.
    You can get it from here: Download
    Also I attached the file into this post, When the translation and the testing step run out, I will devolve hosting the project to GitHub.
    addons.zip
    Improvements:
    1. The problem with viewing font-awesome fixed.
    the problem was with the universal selector ( * ) That I changed it to ( *:not(i) ) to fix it.

1. The @import has been deleted and the minified codes are attached only to the required files.
    2. Language translation had progressed to about 90% completed.

Wait for more good news!

5. [deleted]

16 Jan 2016

--- Final version released ---
    It's the latest post of the topic and I allocated it to introducing the latet ( and final ) version of Persian Translation.
    In this version, The Persian translation has some improvements and the default theme's Persian and English fonts has been changed.
    Download The final version: Download
    Also, It's attached to this post to make it available for all the times.

addons.zip

6. [deleted]

16 Jan 2016

Persanized templates will attached to this post also, ( This post will be updated and the newest persian synced templates will addedd )
    DarkOrang: TinyUpload | 20Script

or Sign Up to reply!