How to add a next button

1. 3 years ago

[deleted]

14 Apr 2016

hello, I want to add a 'next' button below the topics instead of the default 'show more' button.

2. [deleted]

14 Apr 2016

Yes, it would be nice.

3. Hmm... I'll look this over and get back to you. ^^

4. [deleted]

17 Apr 2016

@Felli Hmm... I'll look this over and get back to you. ^^

okay. will be expecting to hear from you soon

5. Hmm... I've found two places to be exact, I don't know which one you're wanting exactly but here you go.
    list.php & activity.php These are the only files that I've found within the core that your can change the text of.

6. [deleted]

18 Apr 2016

@Felli Hmm... I've found two places to be exact, I don't know which one you're wanting exactly but here you go.
    list.php & activity.php These are the only files that I've found within the core that your can change the text of.

I have very little knowledge in php(I'm new to programming) so I'll be glad if you can show me how to do this. I want the next button to be added to the homepage.

7. Hmm... So you're wanting something like pagination if I'm right? If so I wouldn't know how to exactly do this, but if it's just to change the text to something else that would be easy in the /core/views/conversations/list.php just change View more to whatever the text you're wanting.

8. [deleted]

19 Apr 2016

@Felli Hmm... So you're wanting something like pagination if I'm right? If so I wouldn't know how to exactly do this, but if it's just to change the text to something else that would be easy in the /core/views/conversations/list.php just change View more to whatever the text you're wanting.

yeah I want something like pagination. I am also trying to play with the codes and see what happens. But you can also try your hands on it. I think that would enhance esotalk.

9. Well on that like itself, it would be the best place to convert into pagination hope that helps a little bit. ^^

or Sign Up to reply!