OpauthConnect

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

@titoe i can't enable, please help me
    Fatal error: Call to a member function settings() on a non-object in /var/www/www.xxx.org/controllers/admin/ETPluginsAdminController.class.php on line 52

You have to rename the plugin dir to "Opauth". It should work fine ;-)

3. @kimitsu You have to rename the plugin dir to "Opauth". It should work fine ;-)

thank you so much :)

4. -image-

5. Deleted 7 years ago by Toby
  6. Edited 7 years ago by ram

@perple hiļ¼Œfriend
    this is trista from [link deleted]
    you can see the goods there: [link deleted]

1. Quality: Top quality,
    2. Price: Fair. the more you order, the cheaper price you get! Tell me how many you need, so I will give you the best price!
    3. Payment: PayPal, Western Union, Money Gram, T/T, Credit Card.
    4. Shipment: EMS, DHL, UPS
    5. Delivery time: 5-7 days!
    6. Guarantee: Customs Guarantee! If package is got by Customs, we can resend one free!

any interest ,pls go to my website and email me.
    many thanks 0(∩_∩)0

Email:[link deleted]

The funny spam bot of esotalk ;-)

7. Edited 7 years ago by forest

After install this plugin I have here is a problem .... --> Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/a5821028/public_html/plugins/__DIR__/lib/Opauth.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/a5821028/public_html/plugins/Opauth/plugin.php on line 14

I renamed the folder to Opauth but nothing worked

who knows how to fix this?

8. [deleted]

14 Oct 2012
    Deleted 7 years ago by Toby
  9. ram

23 Oct 2012 Moderator

Are you using a version of PHP older than 5.3.0 ? In this case add

<?php if ( !defined('__DIR__') ) define('__DIR__', dirname(__FILE__)); ?>

at the beginning of plugin.php

10. @ram Are you using a version of PHP older than 5.3.0 ? In this case add

<?php if ( !defined('__DIR__') ) define('__DIR__', dirname(__FILE__)); ?>

at the beginning of plugin.php

Thanks!

11. Deleted 7 years ago by ram
  12. Edited 6 years ago by AFN

comment removed by author.

13. Hi, Ive installed the plugin successfully and have received a App ID and App Secret which I have saved in the plugin settings for Facebook.

Nothing happens. I tried logging in but there is no option for logging in with facebook.

14. I can't integrate it, any help?

I through it in plugins folder and enable it. I guess that's? no?
    I added Facebook strategy in strategies folder and enabled from CP (typing secret and ID)
    I tried to navigate manually /user/auth/Facebook or even /user/auth, but it redirects to main page not doing anything.

any suggestion where to start?

15. Deleted 7 years ago by Toby
  16. Got another error:

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'C:\Vertrigo\www\eso/plugins/C:\Vertrigo\www\eso\plugins\Opauth/lib/Opauth.php' (include_path='.;C:\Vertrigo\Smarty') in C:\Vertrigo\www\eso\plugins\Opauth\plugin.php on line 15

can someone fix?

17. Edited 7 years ago by alex21

There is a windows users problem with

end(explode("/", __DIR__))

__DIR__ holds backslashes instead of forward slashes.

I've noticed another problem with plugin folder name and have decided to change plugin.php on 15 line from

require_once PATH_PLUGINS."/".end(explode("/", __DIR__))."/lib/Opauth.php";

to fixed folder name "Opauth"

require_once PATH_PLUGINS."/Opauth/lib/Opauth.php";

You can download plugin.php again or just change it by yourself.

18. oops, there's no option for logging in with the forum account after installing the plugin...

19. 6 years ago

It must have face book and twitter login

20. I'm just install now this plugin, but i have a problem... when i click Setting on Plugin manager: it only display "Opauth.connect Settings" ... and i can't find the file to config api social network manualy => in the login lightbox, i don't see annything change, please help me for this.

@alex21

21. Edited 6 years ago by Sways

I fixed problem display only "Opauth.connect Settings" when i click Setting, input attibu => click Save Changes => I click Setting again => But nothing change. Can you help me ?

p/s: i try input id key and api key directly in file plugin.php but notting happen :(

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!