OpauthConnect

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by AFN

comment removed by author.

3. Hi, Ive installed the plugin successfully and have received a App ID and App Secret which I have saved in the plugin settings for Facebook.

Nothing happens. I tried logging in but there is no option for logging in with facebook.

4. I can't integrate it, any help?

I through it in plugins folder and enable it. I guess that's? no?
    I added Facebook strategy in strategies folder and enabled from CP (typing secret and ID)
    I tried to navigate manually /user/auth/Facebook or even /user/auth, but it redirects to main page not doing anything.

any suggestion where to start?

5. Deleted 6 years ago by Toby
  6. Got another error:

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'C:\Vertrigo\www\eso/plugins/C:\Vertrigo\www\eso\plugins\Opauth/lib/Opauth.php' (include_path='.;C:\Vertrigo\Smarty') in C:\Vertrigo\www\eso\plugins\Opauth\plugin.php on line 15

can someone fix?

7. Edited 6 years ago by alex21

There is a windows users problem with

end(explode("/", __DIR__))

__DIR__ holds backslashes instead of forward slashes.

I've noticed another problem with plugin folder name and have decided to change plugin.php on 15 line from

require_once PATH_PLUGINS."/".end(explode("/", __DIR__))."/lib/Opauth.php";

to fixed folder name "Opauth"

require_once PATH_PLUGINS."/Opauth/lib/Opauth.php";

You can download plugin.php again or just change it by yourself.

8. oops, there's no option for logging in with the forum account after installing the plugin...

9. It must have face book and twitter login

10. I'm just install now this plugin, but i have a problem... when i click Setting on Plugin manager: it only display "Opauth.connect Settings" ... and i can't find the file to config api social network manualy => in the login lightbox, i don't see annything change, please help me for this.

@alex21

11. Edited 6 years ago by Sways

I fixed problem display only "Opauth.connect Settings" when i click Setting, input attibu => click Save Changes => I click Setting again => But nothing change. Can you help me ?

p/s: i try input id key and api key directly in file plugin.php but notting happen :(

12. I get "cannot redeclate class Opauth" when I open the plugins-page. Does anyone know how to fix it?

13. Ya very true, as everybody know social media provides a wider platform to enhance the business. It would be the right way to engage customers and share new updates.

14. Thank you for making it public.

I have one issue. I have uploaded all of the files to addons/plugins/Opauth > logged on as an admin > then clicked on addons > find Opauth.connect > click on "Enable" it enables successfully > settings and this is the only thing that shows "Opauth.connect Settings".

So I'm puzzled of why it does not work.

15. I downloaded files from github uploaded them to plugins/Opth folder and when I logged in as admin and moved to Plugins
    I got the following error

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/var/www/vhosts/inei/supportline.inei.me/httpdocs/addons/plugins/Opauth/lib/Opauth.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/vhosts/inei/supportline.inei.me/httpdocs/addons/plugins/opauthconnect-master/plugin.php on line 14

16. Edited 6 years ago by alex21

Now you can try out new version of plugin here https://github.com/alex21/opauthconnect
    It is compatible with 1.0.0g2 and 1.0.0g3 forum versions.
    Now no need to change folder name

17. Edited 6 years ago by ex_mac

@alex21, make for public some changes of attachment plugin like on forum.mikrobill.com
    for inserting images to post...

if you have time ... :)

18. I copied Opauth folder to Plugins dir and created a facebook application too. I went to Opaauth settings in adminpanel and filled the
    Appsecret and App ID saved it and tried login.Nothing shows up no facebook login nothing its all like before.
    Where could be the mistake ?

19. Could you provide me your steps to install plugin.
    Did you do 4th step from here https://github.com/alex21/opauthconnect/wiki ?

20. @ex_mac @alex21, make for public some changes of attachment plugin like on forum.mikrobill.com
    for inserting images to post...

if you have time ... :)

I think a bit later :)

21. Edited 6 years ago by laalkitaab

@alex21 Thanks alot. I realy missed 4th step and after adding that in my login.php I got facebook login button on my login page, but when I try to login it takes me to a 404 page. Screen shot attached.

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!