OpauthConnect

1. ‹ Older
  2. 5 years ago

Hi, guys.
    Version 2.0.2 is released.
    Plugin settings mechanism was reworked. It fixed all (potential) problems with settings saving.
    Please, read the README before upgrading.

https://bitbucket.org/alex-dev/opauthconnect

P.S. Thanks to @Tristan for bugs found.

3. Hi @alex21 I noticed you pushed out 2.0.2 yesterday. Great work! Have you read my PM?

4. Yep. Answered:)

5. @alex21 See my commit for another bug fix . I kindly request you to migrate back to GitHub and send your commits to the esoTalk-plugins repository so we can work together instead of separately.

6. We really need this very important plugin. Will it ever be updated to work with g4?

7. Deleted 5 years ago by pajasu
  8. Hi, guys.
    Thank you for your interest. I've almost integrated plugin with g4 version.
    Now we need to wait for small bug fix from Toby.

P.S. You always can try to install unstable development version of plugin.
    P.P.S. Currently, in dev version user settings page is broken.

9. Aha @alex21 long time no see buddy! Your plugins is just wonderful but it didnt work with g4 happy to know that you have updated it. Anxiously waiting for fix from @Toby

10. Released development version 2.1 for esotalk g4. Will be moved to master branch after this fix will be released.

11. Maybe I need a own oauth provider. So would it possible to add it to your module?
    Are provider plugable?

12. @pwFoo, sure. What provider you need?

13. Thinking about an own oauth provider / server like done at NodeBB login (last one).

So I could share login between main website and EsoTalk forum.

14. No problem, in case your site has oauth api

15. Thank you alex21! :D

16. Got this error
    Fatal error: Call to undefined method ETPlugin_OpauthConnect::getResource() in /home/xxxxxxxxx/public_html/addons/plugins/OpauthConnect/plugin.php on line 43

17. Try develop branch

18. Good Work! Thx Alex!

19. @alex21, thanks for making it work.

But still I'm encountering a problem with vkontakte — instead of returning to this page: .../user/social/callback/ it freezes and after a while goes to 502 Bad Gateway. What can be wrong? (Developers branch, everything else works fine).

20. Can you add steam service?
    http://steamcommunity.com/dev

21. Edited 5 years ago by alex21

@macktt, sure, but can't garantee that it would be in next few days.
    @pajasu, this problem has highest priority

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!