OpauthConnect

1. ‹ Older
  2. 5 years ago

We really need this very important plugin. Will it ever be updated to work with g4?

3. Deleted 5 years ago by pajasu
  4. Hi, guys.
    Thank you for your interest. I've almost integrated plugin with g4 version.
    Now we need to wait for small bug fix from Toby.

P.S. You always can try to install unstable development version of plugin.
    P.P.S. Currently, in dev version user settings page is broken.

5. Aha @alex21 long time no see buddy! Your plugins is just wonderful but it didnt work with g4 happy to know that you have updated it. Anxiously waiting for fix from @Toby

6. Released development version 2.1 for esotalk g4. Will be moved to master branch after this fix will be released.

7. Maybe I need a own oauth provider. So would it possible to add it to your module?
    Are provider plugable?

8. @pwFoo, sure. What provider you need?

9. Thinking about an own oauth provider / server like done at NodeBB login (last one).

So I could share login between main website and EsoTalk forum.

10. No problem, in case your site has oauth api

11. Thank you alex21! :D

12. Got this error
    Fatal error: Call to undefined method ETPlugin_OpauthConnect::getResource() in /home/xxxxxxxxx/public_html/addons/plugins/OpauthConnect/plugin.php on line 43

13. Try develop branch

14. Good Work! Thx Alex!

15. @alex21, thanks for making it work.

But still I'm encountering a problem with vkontakte — instead of returning to this page: .../user/social/callback/ it freezes and after a while goes to 502 Bad Gateway. What can be wrong? (Developers branch, everything else works fine).

16. Can you add steam service?
    http://steamcommunity.com/dev

17. Edited 5 years ago by alex21

@macktt, sure, but can't garantee that it would be in next few days.
    @pajasu, this problem has highest priority

18. thanks :D

19. Hi Alex,

Thanks for the awesome plugin. I went to my profile settings and clicked on the Social Accounts tab and got this error:

Fatal error: Call to protected method ETSettingsController::profile() from context 'ETPlugin_OpauthConnect' in /var/www/vhosts/careandgrowth.com/discuss/addons/plugins/OpauthConnect/plugin.php on line 162

I'm on the 6b993c1 commit.
    Thanks in advance!

20. Edited 5 years ago by snowdays

All of you are OK using new OpauthConnect with esoTalk g4?
    When I click to enable the plugin, I encounter this fatal error.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method ETPlugin_OpauthConnect::getResource() in /www/addons/plugins/OpauthConnect/plugin.php on line 43

Anyone can help me about this?
    @alex21 would you help me please?
    I know some people have the same problem.

21. @snowdays All of you are OK using new OpauthConnect with esoTalk g4?
    When I click to enable the plugin, I encounter this fatal error.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method ETPlugin_OpauthConnect::getResource() in /www/addons/plugins/OpauthConnect/plugin.php on line 43

Anyone can help me about this?
    @alex21 would you help me please?
    I know some people have the same problem.

On line 43 & 44 remove "get" from these but that won't "fix" the problem completely... (Still working on this myself xD) Also changing opauthconnect on both line to OpauthConnect won't hurt it either. (But still needs more fine tuning after this...)
    -image-

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!