I installed this on a new forum that I set up to test esoTalk.
The release version had problems that people ran into above, but the develop
branch installed correctly. However, trying facebook and google, neither works at the moment.
My demo forum:
I went through the FB settings in detail, and when I try to connect:
Given URL is not allowed by the Application configuration.: One or more of the given URLs is not allowed by the App's settings. It must match the Website URL or Canvas URL, or the domain must be a subdomain of one of the App's domains.
Google throws a different error:
401. That’s an error.
The OAuth client was not found.
That’s all we know.