OpauthConnect

1. ‹ Older
  2. 5 years ago
    Edited 5 years ago by snowdays

All of you are OK using new OpauthConnect with esoTalk g4?
    When I click to enable the plugin, I encounter this fatal error.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method ETPlugin_OpauthConnect::getResource() in /www/addons/plugins/OpauthConnect/plugin.php on line 43

Anyone can help me about this?
    @alex21 would you help me please?
    I know some people have the same problem.

3. @snowdays All of you are OK using new OpauthConnect with esoTalk g4?
    When I click to enable the plugin, I encounter this fatal error.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method ETPlugin_OpauthConnect::getResource() in /www/addons/plugins/OpauthConnect/plugin.php on line 43

Anyone can help me about this?
    @alex21 would you help me please?
    I know some people have the same problem.

On line 43 & 44 remove "get" from these but that won't "fix" the problem completely... (Still working on this myself xD) Also changing opauthconnect on both line to OpauthConnect won't hurt it either. (But still needs more fine tuning after this...)
    -image-

4. Edited 5 years ago by snowdays

@Felli Yes. I've already tried that. Do your plugin work in that way? (Social login features)
    I think it only avoids the fatal error :-)

5. @snowdays @Felli Yes. I tried that. It only avoids fatal error :-)
    Do your plugin work in that way? Social login feature.

So far I'm working on a temporary fix for OpauthConnect hoping that I can get mine to work sooner of later. (If I do get it to work I'll of course share it with the developer of the plugin so that everyone can use it. But it may take some time as I'm not always able to be online...)

6. @Felli So far I'm working on a temporary fix for OpauthConnect hoping that I can get mine to work sooner of later. (If I do get it to work I'll of course share it with the developer of the plugin so that everyone can use it. But it may take some time as I'm not always able to be online...)

Cool! Hope you fix it :-)
    Thank you in advance.

7. @snowdays Cool! Hope you fix it :-)
    Thank you in advance.

No problem, I'm just like everyone else here that's wanting this plugin to work. xD
    -image-

8. Edited 5 years ago by snowdays

@Felli
    FYI. check this out
    I don't know much about programming, but I searched and tried couple of things.
    I did that(prtoected→public) , but plugin didn't work. So, I tried with esoTalk developer version, but failed.

9. Mine is working fine since the last update. What are the issues you guys are facing?

10. @angelcosta Mine is working fine since the last update. What are the issues you guys are facing?

The normal problems >OpauthConnect Settings button does nothing >Settings>Social Account does nothing you know the normal things that should work.
    -image-

11. Edited 5 years ago by vchezt

@Felli The normal problems >OpauthConnect Settings button does nothing >Settings>Social Account does nothing you know the normal things that should work.

@angelcosta Mine is working fine since the last update. What are the issues you guys are facing?

12. @vchezt

I have this part working now, it's the login buttons that aren't showing on the login/sign up pages

13. http://xx.com/talk/admin/plugins/toggle/OpauthConnect?token=cd5d761e35050
    You may have moved permanently to a new web address of the web page down or temporarily.
    Error code:ERR_CONTENT_DECODING_FAILED

14. Can we have a new thread for the same ? A bit more arranged with updated files and instructions ?

15. @laalkitaab Can we have a new thread for the same ? A bit more arranged with updated files and instructions ?

i doubt that would happen seeings as the developer's work is mostly done on SourceTree.

16. I had to add this code to my /core/views/user/login.php file:

<ul class="form">
    <li><?php $this->trigger("RenderOpauth"); ?></li>
    </ul>
  17. I installed this on a new forum that I set up to test esoTalk.

The release version had problems that people ran into above, but the develop
    branch installed correctly. However, trying facebook and google, neither works at the moment.

My demo forum:
    http://hauntedshit.com/forum/

I went through the FB settings in detail, and when I try to connect:

Given URL is not allowed by the Application configuration.: One or more of the given URLs is not allowed by the App's settings. It must match the Website URL or Canvas URL, or the domain must be a subdomain of one of the App's domains.

Google throws a different error:

401. That’s an error.

Error: invalid_client

The OAuth client was not found.
    Request Details

That’s all we know.

Any suggestions?

18. @geoff.maddock I installed this on a new forum that I set up to test esoTalk.

The release version had problems that people ran into above, but the develop
    branch installed correctly. However, trying facebook and google, neither works at the moment.

My demo forum:
    http://hauntedshit.com/forum/

I went through the FB settings in detail, and when I try to connect:

Given URL is not allowed by the Application configuration.: One or more of the given URLs is not allowed by the App's settings. It must match the Website URL or Canvas URL, or the domain must be a subdomain of one of the App's domains.

Google throws a different error:

401. That’s an error.

Error: invalid_client

The OAuth client was not found.
    Request Details

That’s all we know.

Any suggestions?

Facebook requires you to use HTTPS and you've got to make sure that you do the settings just right and for Google, they no longer uses the old sign in/login you've got to do it through Google+ now.

19. Hi, @alex21! Was there any updates for VK login?

20. I can't run this plugin. Please help me.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method ETPlugin_OpauthConnect::getResource() in C:\xampp\htdocs\bdv\addons\plugins\OpauthConnect\plugin.php on line 43
  21. @sebelebettinkam I can't run this plugin. Please help me.
    Fatal error: Call to undefined method ETPlugin_OpauthConnect::getResource()

esoTalk no longer uses the old php coding so getResource and getView no longer works. So you'll have to remove get from the lines that are include in both of them.

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!