NEED HELP WITH THIS

1. 6 years ago

I NEVER WANTED TO POST THIS IN THE ADDONS(PLUGINS) CHANNEL, JUST THAT I CAN'T CHANGE CHANNEL IF I WANT TO START A NEW CONVERSATION

PLS HELP ME WITH THIS (PLS VIEW THE ATTACHMENT BELOW) ITS A PICTURE OF MY QUERY, THANK YOU

@ebuka24 use web developer and inspect element then correct css

2. OR BETTER STILL

-image-

3. @ebuka24 use web developer and inspect element then correct css

4. please am a newbie to all this, i am currently using opera drangofly inspect element tool, and i have inspected it but i dont know how to edit it, and am a newbie to CSS

5. basically you should start with w3schools.com/
    but anyway
    when you inspect element on dev tool ussually you have list witn element prosperities when you click on it
    in this case i think you should try modify .conversationList .col-conversation which is on base.css
    and maybe add some margin-left: 10px;
    im not sure i just quick check :D

6. You can use padding tag
    .class {padding-left:10px;}

7. Edited 6 years ago by ebuka24

@Zas pls where can i put that?

@g1one pls can u just give me a line of code of how i could edit the base.css file with the margin-left: 10px; ?

8. try:
    base.css :

• line 271 > class .channel
    • line 307 > .channelList .channel
  9. okay @g10ne tenx, i will try that and give you a feedback

10. Deleted 6 years ago by ebuka24
  11. line 271 > class .channel

.channel {background:#fff; text-decoration:none; color:#666 !important; text-shadow:none; border-radius:3px; font-size:85%; border:1px solid #d5d5d5; white-space:nowrap; box-shadow:0 1px 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.04); padding:2px 5px}

line 307 > .channelList .channel

.channelList .channel {padding:3px 6px; font-size:85%; font-weight:bold;}

what should i edit pls

12. try:
    .channel {background:#fff; text-decoration:none; color:#666 !important; text-shadow:none; border-radius:3px; font-size:85%; border:1px solid #d5d5d5; white-space:nowrap; box-shadow:0 1px 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.04); padding:2px 5px; padding-right: 5px;}

13. ram

20 May 2013 Moderator
    Edited 6 years ago by ram

@ebuka24 I NEVER WANTED TO POST THIS IN THE ADDONS(PLUGINS) CHANNEL, JUST THAT I CAN'T CHANGE CHANNEL IF I WANT TO START A NEW CONVERSATION

Moved for you ! Next time, you should have a "change channel" link next to the conversation title.
    And please change your title to something more meaningful, this request applies to all your support threads.

14. @ram and @Toby , i clicked on the change channel link, then a pop up showed, so i clicked on the channel i wanted, and saved it, but it could not change to the channel i choose, i was still in my former channel, so it wasn't my fault.

15. Thanks for the information regarding plugins.

16. Deleted 6 years ago by Rombi
  17. Edited 6 years ago by r3za

Thanks for the information regarding plugins.

tnx me too

or Sign Up to reply!