Report Button

1. 6 years ago

I would say it is indispensable in any forum to have a flag/report button for spam or bad behaviour. I think it frustrates regular users when they can't help clean up the forum.

2. 5 years ago

I think one is being done. I seen a post a while back. :)

3. @awsome09 I think one is being done. I seen a post a while back. :)

Correct. @TheStripyScarf has one almost ready to be released!

4. @Tristan
    That is awesome news. Do you think it will also allow Users to be able to report private conversations also. As that would be a cool idea.

5. @awsome09 Possibly, we have to ask @TheStripyScarf to be sure.

6. The flag button shows up on all conversation types if I remember correctly, but the administrator will need to take the appropriate action to the database directly :)

7. Any updates on this ?

8. Sorry! Exams have taken priority.

24th June is when it's all finished and I can take a breather from the various diagnostic manuals for the clinical diagnosis of depression and related mental health disorders. Ironically, it's depressing studying it. After the 24th I can then get to work on updating it for g4. :)

9. Any update? This would be AWESOME! :D

10. Any updates on this? Thanks.

11. 4 years ago

Awesome ! :)

12. @TheStripyScarf I don't think you have ever finished this right? Do you steel feel like finish it?

13. this would be a great to have if this plugin was created.

14. @Tristan @TheStripyScarf I don't think you have ever finished this right? Do you steel feel like finish it?

If I'm not mistaken someone did make a plugin called "Report Bug" but the only thing that it actually did was take you to esoTalk's Github Issues option.

15. [deleted]

11 Jul 2015

Is this being done? @TheStripyScarf

or Sign Up to reply!