1. 6 years ago

Thanks for creating this fat free forum, but any update on creating signature plugin?

2. This plugin is realy necessarry!

3. 5 years ago
    Edited 5 years ago by Tristan

[edit] Released the Signature plugin !

4. @Tristan
    OMG thanks so much bro!

5. @awsome09 @Tristan
    OMG thanks so much bro!

You are welcome ;) Let me know if you run into any issues.

6. Wow cool! I will try. Thanks @Tristan for your effort. :D

7. Deleted 5 years ago by Tristan
  8. Hi @Tristan, i got some issue. when i'm put some bbcode on my signature, suddenly i cannot send any reply. any suggestion?

9. Edited 5 years ago by Tristan

@mondododo Hi @Tristan, i got some issue. when i'm put some bbcode on my signature, suddenly i cannot send any reply. any suggestion?

No idea. I will have to look into that! Seems to work for me.. apart from the actuall bbcode not being converted.

@mondododo Does your browser console show any errors?

10. Edited 5 years ago by mondododo

@Tristan sorry, i mean a html code not bbcode. i give a screenshot. it then stop, cannot reach 'save changes'.

11. Edited 5 years ago by Tristan

Ah cool, nice bug :) I will look into later today.

@mondododo seems to work just fine?

12. @Tristan ah thanks! since @Toby is too busy right now, i think we need someone like u to make this beautiful forum engine more powerful. :D

13. Deleted 5 years ago by mondododo
  14. @mondododo Could you check the database preferences column for your user?
    e.g.:

select preferences from et_member where memberId = "1"\G;

Replace "1" with your member id.

Share me the "signature"; "<your sig>" part.

15. Edited 5 years ago by Tristan

@mondododo @Tristan ah thanks! since @Toby is too busy right now, i think we need someone like u to make this beautiful forum engine more powerful. :D

Well, it is a shame @Toby is kinda abandoning this little diamond piece of software indeed. I am in no way a developer and just knowing the basics of PHP but the code is so beautifully written and easy to understand that I can hack my way around and extending it to my likings through plugins. I am hoping others will pick up as well and perhaps we can give esoTalk as second life. It is not dead yet. As long as Flarum is not available for the public we should continue to develop esoTalk.

16. Do i need anything else to install this plugin?. I want to use it on my forum. Do i just drag it to plugins like the other plugins :). Thanks so much. Esotalk is a dream forum to me. Its so easy to use. And its so beautiful looking :).

17. Edited 5 years ago by Tristan

@awsome09 Do i need anything else to install this plugin?. I want to use it on my forum. Do i just drag it to plugins like the other plugins :). Thanks so much. Esotalk is a dream forum to me. Its so easy to use. And its so beautiful looking :).

You will need the adjusted Likes plugin ! Not needed anymore!

18. Hai @Tristan, sorry havent reply to you. This plugin is just fine. But, on my forum, 'like' text is on the left not on the right. Do you know the problem? thanks.

19. Edited 5 years ago by Tristan

Have you installed the adjusted Likes plugin ? Not needed anymore

20. @Tristan, yes i have

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!