Plugin to collaborate conversations via e-mail

1. 5 years ago
    Edited 5 years ago by bitikas

Again, dont kill me for my english ;) .
    In the moment the reguest is very seryously life changer.
    I develop for my home county the web collaboration platform (finaly to release as open source), but to get it don right, i need forum for the ordinary people for real problems to discuss and thru this, get the real and needed solutions. Not some useless another website.
    The esotalk is so perfect tool for that, and im more than sure, this is the way to get things finaly done.
    The plugin functionality:

• Notifing people about new discussions.
    • Notifing people about every new posts.
    • Reply to the thediscussions via e-mail, right from e-mail inbox(g-mail and so one).
    • Enabeling swith on/off the discussion if it'is not interesting or on again if interesting.
    • Pdf, jpeg, png file attachement included if its added to the reply.
    • They starting to get e-mails after registration in forum.
    • Saving draft, no e-mails sent.
    • All e-mails sent all the forum users.

And that is all for that, to get very ordinary poeple (i mean who taking just babysteps in internet) in to brainstorm. I see and i lesson, and this is the golden gate. I meet the local school diroctorys and assistants, in the local community covernment officials and they all respect the functionality like that.

2. Interesting idea, but not something I am able to develop :(

3. Edited 5 years ago by bitikas

Let's hope for future behalf, somebody @Toby or ... can. In my county is 1300 poeple who die to get things done like the real world is all' about and the e-mail functionality is the fastest way to start.
    For start if i get just these points, it is fine enaugh:

• Notifing people about new discussions.
    • Notifing people about every new posts.
    • Enabeling switch on/off the discussion if it'is not interesting or on again if interesting. Button in the discussion page for user.
    • They starting to get e-mails after registration in forum.
    • Saving draft, no e-mails sent.
    • All e-mails sent all the forum users.

The e-mail functionality is in the esotalk allredy, so...

In 2-3 days i go to the business trip, so if after that i'm not replyng.
    Be back april 30 or so...

4. Well, if you follow a channel, wouldn't that solve:
    - Notifying people about new discussions.

and stop following a channel:
    - Enabling switch on/off the discussion if it is not interesting or on again if interesting. Button in the discussion page for user.

5. Edited 5 years ago by bitikas

Very good start, after all simplicity... and integrate e-mail functionality there.

6. Any progress...?

or Sign Up to reply!