1. ‹ Older
  2. 5 years ago

@mondododo I am aware of the bug :) I have fixed it in my local repo and I will push it to GitHub shortly.

3. Edited 5 years ago by Tristan

@mondododo Hi @Tristan thanks for the plugin! I just tried it on my forum
    one note, when i scrolled down, the menu become two column. maybe u can check this out. thanks. :D

Fixed in commit d28bdc2

note: I know this fix is the other way around but I could not get it fixed from with the plugin css. I had to alter the base.css. If anyone has a better fix I will happily apply that.

4. Edited 5 years ago by mondododo

@Tristan wow thanks! it works. eh, i got some error on channel page

5. @mondododo @Tristan wow thanks! it works. eh, i got some error on channel page

Oeps! Fixed now.

6. It should be show on sign off mode too!!! am i right? @Tristan

7. Edited 5 years ago by Tristan

@sohailspot Yes, valid point. Please submit an issue on GitHub and I will look into it tonight.

8. Edited 5 years ago by Tristan

@sohailspot It should be show on sign off mode too!!! am i right? @Tristan

Thanks, fixed in this commit

9. Thanks @Tristan but there is still a problem... Share button goes disarrange in sign off mode. please check it soon...

10. Hmm.. I guess this is due to the upcoming change of moving the search field into the scrubber instead of being placed outside like it is now.

I will look into it.

11. @sohailspot Thanks @Tristan but there is still a problem... Share button goes disarrange in sign off mode. please check it soon...

What about this Problem my Dear @Tristan ?

12. 4 years ago

Has this been fixed completly or its better to wait?

13. Works for me on the latest develop version of esoTalk. Please try it out and let me know on Github by creating an issue if you still experience problems.

14. thanks @Tristan sounds good will try now!

15. [deleted]

29 May 2015
  16. [deleted]

29 May 2015

@Tristan ihave a problem!!!

17. @FunTalk.org not sure what the issue is.. which version of esotalk are you running?

18. @FunTalk.org @Tristan i have a problem!!!

Have you tried changing the folder name? Example: Removing "-master" from the folder name so that it says "Share" only. This is a very common issue that you'll have with most plugins and even skins for esoTalk and other software that you get off from GitHub.

19. [deleted]

30 May 2015

@Felli Have you tried changing the folder name? Example: Removing "-master" from the folder name so that it says "Share" only. This is a very common issue that you'll have with most plugins and even skins for esoTalk and other software that you get off from GitHub.

Thanks @Felli

20. [deleted]

2 Jun 2015

Why This Plugin not work for my esoTalk forum..? :(

21. @DewatiSuzana Why This Plugin not work for my esoTalk forum..? :(

Have you done what's said here?

@Felli Have you tried changing the folder name? Example: Removing "-master" from the folder name so that it says "Share" only. This is a very common issue that you'll have with most plugins and even skins for esoTalk and other software that you get off from GitHub.

or Sign Up to reply!