Static Pages

1. ‹ Older
  2. 4 years ago

@vchezt PS: to enable bbcode format add this code

$page['content'] = ET::formatter()->init($page["content"])->format()->get();

before $this->data("page", $page); on file PagesController.class.php

For those that don't want to edit the file here's an updated version. ;)

3. @Felli nice

4. Can someone explain to me more in depth on what a static page can do here and is it good to have or not?

5. @Tech Can someone explain to me more in depth on what a static page can do here and is it good to have or not?

Static Pages pretty much lets you make pages for your forums
    -image-
    A good example would be a "About" page or a "Rules" page, at the moment the plugin is a little buggy so I wouldn't use it if I were you.

6. Edited 4 years ago by pwFoo

Looks like a great addition to a esotalk forum to add pages.
    Here to feature requests for pages plugin

1. use esotalk groups and permissions (viewable, editable)
    2. allow php code as page content

Don't know how difficult it is to add those to features...

7. Edited 4 years ago by Tech

Also it would be a great feature to be able to use html if its not already added in this code!

8. @Tech Also it would be a great feature to be able to use html if its not already added in this code!

You can use html & bbcode but the problem is that it doesn't work if your forums are running too many plugins.

9. Edited 4 years ago by Tech

@Felli You can use html & bbcode but the problem is that it doesn't work if your forums are running too many plugins.

OK thanks for the response, I guess it won't work for me since im using more then half of the plugins on this site :D

10. [deleted]

3 Mar 2015

@Felli You can use html & bbcode but the problem is that it doesn't work if your forums are running too many plugins.

How does running too many plugins affect html & bbcode?
    Any suggestions to add html static pages are welcome.

11. [deleted]

2 Jun 2015

When i try to test the page is in white. Why?

12. @bla When i try to test the page is in white. Why?

Screenshot?

13. [deleted]

3 Jun 2015
    Deleted 4 years ago by Toby
  14. 3 years ago

[deleted]

20 Jun 2015

Just tried installing this on my install for 1.0.0g4 and when I go into the admin and click pages after it's enabled, I get a blank white screen.

Not expecting this to work so close to Flarum beta, but just FYI for other users on the same esotalk ver as me.

15. @keegan Just tried installing this on my install for 1.0.0g4 and when I go into the admin and click pages after it's enabled, I get a blank white screen.

Not expecting this to work so close to Flarum beta, but just FYI for other users on the same esotalk ver as me.

What is your host? Because it works fine on x10Hosting & Hostinger.

16. [deleted]

25 Jun 2015

How can i use html ?

17. @keegan Just tried installing this on my install for 1.0.0g4 and when I go into the admin and click pages after it's enabled, I get a blank white screen.

You have to edit the plugin file by removing everything besides the plugin name.

18. [deleted]

26 Jun 2015

@Felli

Ahh okay, got it working. Why do we need to rename each time?

19. @keegan Ahh okay, got it working. Why do we need to rename each time?

It's how the plugins for esoTalk are setup, and how GitHub has their system setup for files.

20. [deleted]

30 Jun 2015

Hi, how to make such a conclusion pages(url) site.ru/pages/name and support HTML tags in content?

21. $page['content'] = ET::formatter()->init($page["content"])->format()->get();

before $this->data("page", $page); on file PagesController.class.php
    or if you need parsing HTML use/put this code

$page["content"] = html_entity_decode($page['content']);

@kiberkun This is how to add HTML support, thanks would be to @vchezt ^^

or Sign Up to reply!