Forum News

1. ‹ Older
  2. 3 years ago

error
    Fatal error: Call to undefined method ETPlugin_News::getResource() in /home/zcupy562/public_html/storyweeks.com/addons/plugins/News/plugin.php on line 81

3. @flwier did you download the one @kthamma provided with the fixes. If so, you shouldn't have any issues with the plugin what so ever.

4. Looks more like an "Announcement" plugin rather than a "News" plugin. xD

5. This plugin is great, but can anyone adjust the frame size to same as forum? right now its full weight, not good if u see the forum on big screen. :D

6. @mondododo This plugin is great, but can anyone adjust the frame size to same as forum? right now its full weight, not good if u see the forum on big screen. :D

I'm sure that someone will be able to sooner or later :)

7. News missing if multi line content is used...

News with one line (no line break) works, but with line break and multi line content it's missing all the news output.

8. 2 years ago

any updates about this news plugin?

9. Edited 2 years ago by Tech

@kthamma this work fine for me on version 1.0.0g4 with a little edit .

errors (I have included 2 error pictures)

news.png

10. also im using the edited version from http://esotalk.org/forum/conversation/post/4974

11. Edited 2 years ago by Tech

Any updates?

12. @Tech also im using the edited version from http://esotalk.org/forum/conversation/post/4974

What version of esoTalk are you using?

13. @Felli What version of esoTalk are you using?

esoTalk version 1.0.0g4

14. @Tech esoTalk version 1.0.0g4

Try this one, just make sure that you delete the original one that you were using.

15. Edited 2 years ago by Tech

Nope still errors @Felli

<?php
    // Copyright 2011 Toby Zerner, Simon Zerner
    // This file is part of esoTalk. Please see the included license file for usage information.
    if (!defined("IN_ESOTALK")) exit;
    /**
     * Displays a sheet with a list of static pages and controls to edit, delete, or create them.
     * @package esoTalk
     */
    $news = $data["news"];
    ?>
    <script>
    $(function() {
    	AdminProfiles.init();
    });
    </script>
    <div class='sheet' id='profilesSheet'>
    <div class='sheetContent' id='adminProfiles'>
    <h3><?php echo T("Manage Forum News"); ?></h3>
    <div class='sheetBody'>
    <div class='section'>
    <ul class='list'>
    <?php foreach ($news as $new): ?>
    <li data-id='<?php echo $new["newId"]; ?>' class='hasControls'>
    <div class='controls'><a href='<?php echo URL("admin/news/edit/".$new["newId"]); ?>' class='control-edit' title='<?php echo T("Edit"); ?>'><i class='icon-edit'></i></a> <a href='<?php echo URL("admin/news/delete/".$new["newId"]."?token=".ET::$session->token); ?>' class='control-delete' title='<?php echo T("Delete"); ?>'><i class='icon-remove'></i></a></div>
    <strong><?php echo $new["title"]; ?></strong>
    </li>
    <?php endforeach; ?>
    </ul>
    <a href='<?php echo URL("admin/news/create"); ?>' class='button' id='addFieldButton'><i class='icon-plus-sign'></i> <?php echo T("Create New"); ?></a>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>]

Error line 13 = plugins\News\views\admin\news.php on line 13

$news = $data["news"];

Error line 32 = plugins\News\views\admin\news.php on line 32

<?php endforeach; ?>
  16. @Tech Nope still errors @Felli

<?php
    // Copyright 2011 Toby Zerner, Simon Zerner
    // This file is part of esoTalk. Please see the included license file for usage information.
    if (!defined("IN_ESOTALK")) exit;
    /**
     * Displays a sheet with a list of static pages and controls to edit, delete, or create them.
     * @package esoTalk
     */
    $news = $data["news"];
    ?>
    <script>
    $(function() {
    	AdminProfiles.init();
    });
    </script>
    <div class='sheet' id='profilesSheet'>
    <div class='sheetContent' id='adminProfiles'>
    <h3><?php echo T("Manage Forum News"); ?></h3>
    <div class='sheetBody'>
    <div class='section'>
    <ul class='list'>
    <?php foreach ($news as $new): ?>
    <li data-id='<?php echo $new["newId"]; ?>' class='hasControls'>
    <div class='controls'><a href='<?php echo URL("admin/news/edit/".$new["newId"]); ?>' class='control-edit' title='<?php echo T("Edit"); ?>'><i class='icon-edit'></i></a> <a href='<?php echo URL("admin/news/delete/".$new["newId"]."?token=".ET::$session->token); ?>' class='control-delete' title='<?php echo T("Delete"); ?>'><i class='icon-remove'></i></a></div>
    <strong><?php echo $new["title"]; ?></strong>
    </li>
    <?php endforeach; ?>
    </ul>
    <a href='<?php echo URL("admin/news/create"); ?>' class='button' id='addFieldButton'><i class='icon-plus-sign'></i> <?php echo T("Create New"); ?></a>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>]

Error line 13 = plugins\News\views\admin\news.php on line 13

$news = $data["news"];

Error line 32 = plugins\News\views\admin\news.php on line 32
    <?php endforeach; ?>

Might be because of another plugin that this is happening. Or maybe a problem with your skin not allowing it to show, and forces errors.

17. @Felli Might be because of another plugin that this is happening. Or maybe a problem with your skin not allowing it to show, and forces errors.

I am using the default skin on localhost and all the buggy plugins i have disabled and still throws these errors for news plugin.

18. @Tech I am using the default skin on localhost and all the buggy plugins i have disabled and still throws these errors for news plugin.

I'll check into it, and see if I can come up with the same error. Just a heads up it also might have something to do with the browser.

19. @Felli I'll check into it, and see if I can come up with the same error. Just a heads up it also might have something to do with the browser.

@Felli any updates? It would be really nice of you, thanks.

20. @Tech @Felli any updates? It would be really nice of you, thanks.

So far I'm not really seeing any problems with the plugin. Sorry... :(

21. 3 months ago

[deleted]

Mar 12

@Felli Try this one, just make sure that you delete the original one that you were using.

it doesnt come out, but theres nothing wrong

or Sign Up to reply!