A Template system?

1. 5 years ago
    Edited 5 years ago by RonaldoJr

Hi guys,

I'm not a professional web design, but I can create cool skins for MyBB, phpBB, etc...

But I realize that for esoTalk is not so simple, as there is a system where I can work with the page code just for that theme. It gets a little difficult using only CSS =/

I tried to see the documentation, but the page does not exist.

Will the new version will have something like that?

2. I know @toby has yet to find the time to finish that part of the documentation. Which part are you having troubles with? Maybe I can help.

3. @Tristan I like to tinker in the HTML code of the page, but only for that skin

4. Edited 5 years ago by Tristan

@RonaldoJr tinker in the HTML code

Maybe you can start here as a base skin. Or start with the Default skin.

5. @Tristan Maybe you can start here as a base skin. Or start with the Default skin.

Yes @Tristan I've made ​​some changes from the default skin, but wanted to make some changes in DIV's and etc. ... But no "hack" the default code for others skins

6. @RonaldoJr Yes @Tristan I've made ​​some changes from the default skin, but wanted to make some changes in DIV's and etc. ... But no "hack" the default code for others skins

You can overwrite the default classes in skin.php, see esotalk.org/docs or check how plugins are doing this.

or Sign Up to reply!