Report plugin

1. 5 years ago

Every year on March 8, the world observes International Women's Day, a celebration of women's rights and achievements in various fields. It's a great day to recognize the important women in our lives, and to say "thank you" for their sacrifices and hard work that we sometimes tend to take for granted. Here are a few simple yet significant ways you can participate in the festivities.
    http://vietnamnet.vn/vn/chinh-tri/167927/giua-song-gio--ban-quyen-luc-van-ben-putin.html
    1. Bắt đầu bằng cách xác định thời gian bạn muốn cho từng công việc. Điều này sẽ phụ thuộc vào cách thiết kế công việc của bạn và những mục tiêu cá nhân trong cuộc đời.

1. Xác định rõ những hành động bạn buộc phải làm để hoàn thành tốt công việc. Ví dụ như bạn làm công tác quản lý con người, vậy thì bạn phải dành thời gian để đào tạo, giám sát và xử lý những vấn đề phát sinh. Tương tự, bạn phải dành thời gian để nói chuyện với sếp và những nhân viên cấp dưới của bạn. (Trong một thời gian ngắn, nếu bạn không chú ý đến họ thì những nỗ lực quản lý thời gian tốt nhất của bạn chắc chắn sẽ bị chệch hướng nếu như bạn không dành một chút thời gian nào cho những người quan trọng trong cuộc đời bạn).
    2. Xem xét lại danh sách những việc cần làm của bạn và lên kế hoạch cho những hoạt động cần ưu tiên và khẩn cấp cũng như những nhiệm vụ cần thiết phải duy trì mà không thể tránh hoặc giao phó cho ai khác.

4. Vạch ra quỹ thời gian đối phó một với những điều

2. @toby spam! God I need to build a report plugin fast :(

3. @Tristan @toby spam! God I need to build a report plugin fast :(

sorry, that spam come from vietnam

I think you should build a report plugin :D

4. This was beautiful. Truly beautiful.

5. @TheStripyScarf This was beautiful. Truly beautiful.

Would you take the honor of writing a report/flag plugin?

6. Edited 5 years ago by TheStripyScarf

I'll add it to my list.
    Currently I'm working on an iOS7 Emjoi support plugin. [blah copyright issues] Once that's done and pushed to GitHub, I'll create an esoTalk Develop fork and push the updated jQuery core with an update for the Likes plugin (as it makes use of deprecated calls). I'll work on a quick report/flag plugin then. :)

7. Created a flag/report plugin.
    Currently testing out on a small community before putting onto GitHub to correct any issues.

It displays a flag icon in the controls section of a post, which the user can click on to be directed to a form where they enter in a reason why they're reporting the post. This is then sent out as an email to all users who have moderator permissions in that channel. :)

8. Super duper cool!

@TheStripyScarf This is then sent out as an email to all users who have moderator permissions in that channel.

Wouldn't it be better to send it to a specific channel?

9. Edited 5 years ago by TheStripyScarf

This is something I considered.
    Part of the reason why I didn't do that is because then mods aren't notified quickly; they'll only be aware of the issue when they check the appropriate channel. With emails, you get notified in an instance [if there's a push-notification style client set up].

I'm contemplating adding both email and logging in a channel, so then moderators could discuss the case before taking appropriate action, but such feature would take while to implement. :)

10. @TheStripyScarf I'm contemplating adding both email and logging in a channel, so then moderators could discuss the case before taking appropriate action, but such feature would take while to implement.

Would be most ideal situation. Email will work anyway tho!

11. Someday a simple captcha will save the world.

12. Edited 5 years ago by trev

-_-

13. @Garfield Someday a simple captcha will save the world.

CAPTCHA can be included. I have included it before. I am not sure if it is possible with a plugin. Will have to look into it later.

14. Simple Captchas rarely work nowadays. When I was visiting Universities and viewing their CompSci demonstrations, one had a program set up which was attempting to decode simple CAPTCHAs, and it really didn't take that long for it to work out the letters. reCAPTCHA's could be an option, but they are too difficult for a human, let alone a computer program, and almost act as a deterrent to all viewers of a site, not just spam bots. As it is, some spammers employ people to complete the CAPTCHA for them, and then let the bot take over anyway, so they're not that useful in terms of the trade-off between positives and negatives.

PlayThru is something I really like though.
    Love PlayThru.

15. PlayThru is meh.

16. -image-

17. To begin with, reCAPTCHA is a actually a captha as you might have already figured out. Not only it's user friendly (if you can type your username when registering, you can type numbers or a random word), but in conjunction with some random forms on a sign up form it serves well. I'm talking about preventing bots from registering in the first place as this is the first line of defense which you should really care about.

Even though it can be still easily bypassed (as of 2010 ? I'm certain that it's no longer a secret as it was back then), a massive attack requires time and/or money to spent to solve them.

18. reCAPTCHA is fine as a first line of defense, yes.

19. @TheStripyScarf PlayThru is something I really like though.
    Love PlayThru.

Never heard about it : very interesting!

or Sign Up to reply!