Some texts is not in language file

1. 5 years ago
    Edited 5 years ago by RonaldoJr

Hi guys,

I translated for the Portuguese esoTalk but realized that some texts are not in language file

The attached file shows that

Hey guys,

I found these in version 1.0.0g4, the variables were not defined in the language that I translated version of the file because it was 1.0.0g3,(Stupidity), thanks for the help!

2. Henry

8 May 2014 Moderator
    Edited 5 years ago by Henry

These all seem to be in the definitions.php file. Are you sure you've edited the file correctly?

3. @Henry These all seem to be in the definitions.php file. Are you sure you've edited the file correctly?

Yes, i don't find this texts :D

4. Sorry for double post

More of them:

"Answered", "Viewing", "Mark as unread", "Choose a channel"

5. Which version of esoTalk are you running?
    I am guessing 1.0.0g3.

There have been a lot of missing definitions being added in the current development version. To my knowledge everything can be translated with that version. Which will become 1.0.0g4 soon.

6. Henry

8 May 2014 Moderator

"Answered" is part of the Answers plugin. It is likely you'll need to edit the definitions for that separately.

7. @Henry "Answered" is part of the Answers plugin. It is likely you'll need to edit the definitions for that separately.

Jep, just like I did with the Dutch translation: https://github.com/tristanvanbokkem/Nederlands

8. Edited 5 years ago by RonaldoJr

@Tristan I'm using 1.0.0g4 of the develop branch of esoTalk

9. Edited 5 years ago by RonaldoJr

Hey guys,

I found these in version 1.0.0g4, the variables were not defined in the language that I translated version of the file because it was 1.0.0g3,(Stupidity), thanks for the help!

10. lol, ok ;)

or Sign Up to reply!