Gmail takes on esoTalk styling

1. 5 years ago

Leaked screenshot of a possible new interface for Gmail which has a lot of similarities with esoTalk's interface!

image.jpg

2. How about modifying and developing esoTalk based on google's idea :D
    I mean what if we could put search box up in the header could select colors for the topic name n text :D

3. Deleted 5 years ago by laalkitaab
  4. Google has never been intrusive and so radical in their changes. Most of them stay optional for quite some time and I doubt we'll see it in the nearest future.

Have you heard of Facebook's newsfeed? They've been "gathering feedback" for a year and in the end they released something ugly and not the thing they were supposedly testing...

5. Henry

12 May 2014 Moderator
    Edited 5 years ago by Henry

I kind of hope that's not their new interface. I need my email to actually be useful and not just look pretty. :\

Does anyone sometimes submit a reply and nothing happens, you hit reply again and it asks you not to post again within the same 10 seconds causing you to reload the page to see your response? Not sure if a bug... This is the 2nd time it's happened to me.

6. @laalkitaab How about modifying and developing esoTalk based on google's idea :D
    I mean what if we could put search box up in the header could select colors for the topic name n text :D

Like it.....!

7. [deleted]

14 May 2014
    Deleted 5 years ago by Toby

or Sign Up to reply!