Where are the translation files for plugins?

1. 5 years ago

Hello! :)

Unfortunately I can't find the translation files for some plugins like Bookmarks, Member Notifications, Channel Notifications and Ignore.
    Where to get them?

And what about plugins created by third party developers? How can I get its translation file and/or translate them?

Thanks very much in advance!

Hi, @Toby recently moved some core plugins to their own repository so I guess he has yet to add the README's with the translation definitions. Or perhaps he will include them directly into the repostory as a translation file.

In regards of the plugins, all the plugins I write will have a translation section inside the REAMDE file where the definitions are defined. It also explains how to add them. See for example the Share plugin

2. Oh, and it's the same with some emails that are automatically sent with esoTalk :o

3. Edited 5 years ago by Tristan

Hi, @Toby recently moved some core plugins to their own repository so I guess he has yet to add the README's with the translation definitions. Or perhaps he will include them directly into the repostory as a translation file.

In regards of the plugins, all the plugins I write will have a translation section inside the REAMDE file where the definitions are defined. It also explains how to add them. See for example the Share plugin

4. Edited 5 years ago by Tristan

@wowuser Oh, and it's the same with some emails that are automatically sent with esoTalk :o

Those are all defined in definitions.php file.

or Sign Up to reply!