Signature

1. ‹ Older
  2. 4 years ago

[deleted]

2 Mar 2015

@Tristan @Dakoom please submit an issue in the Github repo and I will look into it.

I really don't know how I should do it... really, the problem is that I just unistalled it... but it creates problems with ul/ol in the following fields in the page (those created by the Profiles plugin). You see more dotted points and stuff like this.

3. I use the plugin myself and have no issues with it. However, if the error persists you should check your error logs and make screenshots of the issue and submit those here https://github.com/tvb/Signature/issues/new I will look into it then.

4. @Dakoom I really don't know how I should do it... really, the problem is that I just unistalled it... but it creates problems with ul/ol in the following fields in the page (those created by the Profiles plugin). You see more dotted points and stuff like this.

Can you provide any screenshot of this?

5. [deleted]

30 Apr 2015

@Tristan, for some reason, whenever I try to link a picture to my signature it will work for a few hours, then it will just show the actual code. Someone else has pointed this out, but I am not sure how to change the file's permissions. Also, for some reason, BBCode will work, then when that stops working, HTML will work. It's very frustrating. Thanks! :)

6. @Wolfie please debug some more and submit an issue on Github for it when you have more information. Thanks!

7. 3 years ago

[deleted]

12 Sep 2015

Does it work on 3g?

8. [deleted]

12 Sep 2015

Does it work on 3g?

9. @optusru Does it work on 3g?

You'd most likely have to edit the plugin.php like I told you in the other conversation about the emoticons.

10. [deleted]

13 Sep 2015

It is already running, but there is a problem. Signatures not seen in publications, but only in the profiles of users. What caused this and how to fix it?

11. [deleted]

13 Sep 2015

@Felli You'd most likely have to edit the plugin.php like I told you in the other conversation about the emoticons.

It is already running, but there is a problem. Signatures not seen in publications, but only in the profiles of users. What caused this and how to fix it?

12. Try uploading this into your Signature folder, seeings as you're using 3g this should work.

13. [deleted]

16 Sep 2015

For me, the signature appears as a pure BBCode, for whatever reason. When I created the signature in the backend, then there my links are displayed, but only in the frontend as BBCode. I also have done everything as it stands on Github. Who can help. Thank you in advance.

14. [deleted]

16 Sep 2015

One can not download file plugin.php. An error or ...

15. [deleted]

16 Sep 2015

File not found?

16. @AlexanderL One can not download file plugin.php. An error or ...

I'll make a fork of the project on GIthub then.

17. Here's a link to the Forked 3g version .

18. [deleted]

16 Sep 2015

Hello! Signatures not seen in subjects but only in profiles ... how to fix it can be seen in the topics?

19. [deleted]

17 Sep 2015

@Felli Here's a link to the Forked 3g version .

Hello,
    I just installed the plugin again, but me this error message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method ETPlugin_Signature :: getResource () in line 54 on /home/xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/public_html/fotos/pages/Forum/addons/plugins/Signature/plugin.php

Maybe you can check it out you again, thank you in advance.

20. @optusru Hello! Signatures not seen in subjects but only in profiles ... how to fix it can be seen in the topics?

All I can say is try another release version .

21. @AlexanderL Hello,
    I just installed the plugin again, but me this error message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method ETPlugin_Signature :: getResource () in line 54 on /home/xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/public_html/fotos/pages/Forum/addons/plugins/Signature/plugin.php

Maybe you can check it out you again, thank you in advance.

Use one of the older versions from @Tristan 's Github .

or Sign Up to reply!